The perfect day off...

Ashton's pov.
It was a casual Saturday morning and lucky for me i had a day of work. It may just look like taking down orders, wiping tables, and serving people, but don't be fooled. I was officially exhausted and had no desire to get out of bed today. As i was lying peacefully in bed my phone rang. I groaned in annoyance before answering the call.

"Hi". I was surprised when i heard it was Annie on the phone. She hadn't called my cell for days.

"Hey". I said casually.

"There's this massive party going down today, i was wondering if you would come with me?". I frowned slightly thinking about the party. The last party was horrible and just humiliating. You would think that i would be over that by now. However that experience will stay stuck in my mind forever, unfortunately.

"I think i'll pass, it's my day of and i'm exhausted". I did feel guilty for blowing her off, but technically i wasn't lying. Really i am exhausted. "Why don't you just take Luke?". I asked curious. She normally wouldn't come ask me. Especially because she knows me and party's do not mix. I mean look at how the last one ended.

"I wish i could, he's staying over at one of his relatives place". Great. Second choice again. She probably only bothered to call because she ran out of contacts.

After a while of small talk and awkward pauses i hung up. Staring at the ceiling, thinking once again. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately. A small knock bought me out of my day dream, and i sat up to look at the door. Xavier entered with a tray of breakfast in his hands, and what looked like a glass of fresh orange juice.

"Jason wanted me to bring this up for you". Honestly i was trying my hardest to avoid him. However living in the same house made that kind of difficult.

"Thanks". I said nervously. He bought it over towards me. I glanced over the tray of food. Nutella and porridge. Jason really had been observing what i like and dislike. The days i do decide to eat breakfast consisted of a nice warm bowl of Nutella and porridge.

He stood there glancing at me, his gaze made me self conscious. Bed head is not a good look for me. After placing the tray on my lap he left the room. Deciding that now was the right time to brush my teeth and shower i got out of bed. My body was already missing the warmth of my sheets. I was aching like crazy. Pain had taken over every single one of my muscles. I'm not even over exaggerating. During my shower i drowned out to Demi Lovato skyscraper. The song was lyrically one of my best, and it gave me hope. I was in the middle of singing out a lyric when i heard a knock on the door. Immediately i turned of the water cycle. "Ash you've been in there for half an hour, you almost done". Seriously i couldn't believe i was in there for so long. Music really is an escape, it helps you drown out the world. "Ashton, i'm seriously worried are you in there". Jason said again knocking on the door frantically.

"Sorry Jason, i'm fine. I'll be out in a minute". Quickly i got out and dried myself off, putting my clothes on afterwards.

"Finally, you scared me to death, never do that again". I didn't understand why he was so worried, but i told him okay and just left it there. My breakfast had gone cold but it was fine because i wasn't feeling so hungry anyways. Looking around i soon realized, for once, i absolutely had nothing to do. Kinda felt wired, you know being able to have time to myself for once. Walking downstairs i walked in on Jason and Xavier bickering. I rolled my eyes. This is not something new, there always having disagreements over the worlds most stupidest things.

"Dude admit it, you do!". I heard Jason shout humorously.

"Go get a life and stop being so obsessed with mines". Xavier said back. I cleared my throat and both heads turned to look at me.