Make A Wish...

Ashton's pov.

Today everyone was aloud to have free time. To hang out with friends. To go shopping, see the views, to do whatever you like. All the girls had freaked out because apparently shopping in Paris was a big thing. Yah i wasn't seeing it. To be honest i just wanted to see the views. So far the only view i had saw was the one from outside the bathroom window.

"Oh my god. Shopping... in Paris... It's a dream come true". Says Annie jumping up and down squealing like all the other girls. I raise my eyebrows at her and she gives me a strange look.

"How are you not freaking out!?". I shrug my shoulders as she asks.

"Well it's just shopping right? It's not exactly a big deal". I say and just my luck because all the other girls started to laugh.

"Of course she would say that, look at her clothes". Alicia says. You know what i hate is when suddenly random people get involved with your conversation. Like dude shut up! I wasn't even talking to you.

"I'll just be over there if you need me". I say as i walk away from them. It was honestly worse than i thought it would be, this trip. I stand by a tree as everyone else chats with excitement. Even the guys and there supposed to hate shopping. My eyes skim over everyone when they land on Xavier seeing him approach.

I can't believe he actually came. I mean he didn't fool me as the kind of person who would love frolicking about in Paris. He stands next to me a frustrated look on his face and i didn't even bother to ask since i probably wouldn't get a reply.

There was this silence between us and all the other girls were sending me looks to which made me move away from him a little. It was just making me uncomfortable. How they were all sending me looks of envy and even Annie was giving me a confused look.

"Okay class i want you all to board onto the coaches in single file. No pushing, and fill all the front spaces before moving to the back". Says Miss. Sheridan loudly so we can all hear her.

They all start to quickly move onto the coach, and i stand there waiting so i wouldn't get squished to death. Miss. Sheridan gives me a small smile. "Are you okay sweetie". She asks as if i was a little child. I hide my dirty look and give a fake smile.

"I'm fine thanks, just a little tired that's all". I say getting onto the bus to avoid talking to her any longer.

Honestly i really hate that question. 'Are you okay' Like do you really expect me to tell you how i'm really feeling, i mean a) Your a random person, b) You probably don't actually give a shit, and c) Do you really expect a true answer?

I get on the coach, Annie motioning for me to sit next to her. I walk through everyone, avoiding all the looks. People make me feel like i'm from a whole other planet. How they stare at me as if i'm some strange creature and they've never saw anything like me before. Then again i'm not exactly your average girl.

"What was that all about?". I sigh, should have saw that question coming. "You know you should stay away from him. I've heard bad things about him". Suddenly i look at her with sharp eyes.

"Will you stop acting like you know what's right. You know nothing about him. So what if you heard things. It's probably all bullshit anyways". I say. I don't know why i felt i had to defend him. Probably because no one else would. I mean all the girls just like him for his looks, and the guys are too scared and know better than to challenge him.

"Look i'm just trying to look out for you, he's bad news Ashton". I nod my head while giving out a small chuckle.

"Really? Just looking out for me. Why do you suddenly care so much, i mean all these weeks you basically didn't give a shit". I say while masking all my emotions. For the rest of the ride no words were spoken between us. My headphones on as i drown out to music. Even if my music was up as loud as it could go, it didn't block out the voices of the idiots sitting around me.