First day of senior year

Ashton's pov.
My school alarm when off. Unlike most people, i was wide awake instead of fast asleep. First day of senior year. My mind said. I was not looking forward to it. The only good thing is that i get to graduate, and leave the hell hole people call high school. I tried to sit my body up but i ended up falling back into my pillow. I didn't have the energy to get out my bed. My body was far too tired, exhausted, and fed up to do that. Instead of attempting to get up again i just lied down and stared at the wall.

"Wake up sis, its are first day of senior year". My annoying brother shouted while barging into my room.

I groaned, "learn how to knock doosh pants". I seriously need a lock on my room.

"Stop complaining and get out of bed, Auntie Gina said i cant leave without you". Great I'm gonna have to go to school with him

"Okay, just wait downstairs ill be down in a bit". After i said that he walked out my room slamming the door.

I sighed. I got my self out of bed and literally dragged myself to the bathroom. I don't have my own bathroom, and that sucks. I go in and brush my teeth and hair. My hair was the most horrible, black, bush. It was so curly i couldn't do anything with it. I straightened bits and just put it in a pony tail. I put on my glasses and left the bathroom to go to my room, to pick out my clothes.

I picked out a pair of jeans, and a baggy hoodie. The hoodie was my brothers, but he gave it to me as i kept wearing it.
I completed my look by wearing my old trainers that might i add, where very dirty.

I looked myself over in the mirror and wasn't very happy with what i saw. In fact i hated what i saw. I just frowned and left my room to go downstairs. My brother was on the phone to his girl friend. Alicia Woods. I hated her with all my guts.

"Ashton come eat your breakfast". Called my aunt Gina.

"No thanks, I'm gonna get breakfast on the way". I lied. I hated lying to her but i really wasn't hungry.

"Okay sweetie, Brody come eat". She yelled extra loud so he would stop talking on the phone.

"Im gonna eat breakfast on the way with my mates, and no I'm not taking Ashton with me".

"Why not?". Brody replied by saying it was because i was a total embarrassment. Im not gonna lie to you guys and say that didn't hurt. I mean i should be used to these hurtful comments by now. To be honest i don't think anyone would remain happy, after someone said a comment like that to you. Anyways enough of me being a baby.

I walked, or should i say was dragged to Brody's car. I really didn't want to go with him. In the end i did go with Brody. I saw him turning to a street that was unfamiliar to me.

"Umm, Brody where are we going". He ignored me. As usual. "BRODY!". I said shouting as loud as i could.

"WHAT!". He screamed. I frowned.

"Where supposed to be going to school". Instead of answering like a normal person he went back to ignoring me. He parked by a massive house. Im not lying it was one of the biggest houses i ever saw.

"Get out". I was confused at why he wanted me to go.

"Why?".

"Because I'm picking Alicia up and she doesn't like you". After hearing his answer i hated her even more. I even wrote a list of reasons why i hate her. Read it if you want.

List of reasons i hate Alicia Woods:   

1.) she bullies me .
2.) she looks so fake, my brother can do way better.
3.) My brother likes her more than he likes me.
4.) She thinks shes better than everyone just because she has the looks.
5.) She made literally EVERYONE
hate my guts.
6.) She got me labelled as depressed girl.