Chapter Nineteen : The Detention

"Alright class so by the end of this month we will be having our very first exam so please study hard from now on and I hope you all the best and that would be all for today. Class dismissed"

The school bell rang and all the students left school heading to different directions. After wasting a few hours in the school garden, it was finally 4:00 in the evening, the perfect time to feel misery and no, I was not being sarcastic.

First detention was toilet cleaning as I dragged my feet out of the garden.

"That's right the faster the better Yoon Ahyoung. You're ditching your work just for detention so why not make it worth it" I internally sobbed until a hand tapped my shoulder from behind.

"Have you gone crazy? talking to yourself and all" Jungkook said lifelessly as he headed inside the male washroom as I too followed him reluctantly.

I swear, it was the dirtiest place I have ever seen apart from my dad's room. The strong unpleasant smell was all over the place that I had no choice but to cover my nose so that I could prevent myself from puking in no time.

"Has it always been like this?" I asked my motivation slowly going down.

"Don't even mention it. The Level 3 washroom is worse than this" he said unsurprised as if his soul had already left his body.

We started cleaning as I took out all the used tissue papers from the bins while Jungkook scrubbed the toilet clean. Honestly, we both worked so much in syn that we finished cleaning in no time.

Later we continued onto the ladies' washroom. It was just as dirty as the guys' but just for the fact that the floor was filled with water everywhere and dreadful smell of used sanitary pads could be smelt all over the place

I wanted to cry and scream so bad just by the thought of cleaning the place but what got me surprised was that Jungkook was not complaining one bit. Poor guy, his soul must had really left his body.

"Yah Yoon Ahyoung I'll take care of the smell so you go clean the floor and the mirror" Jungkook stated bluntly yet worried looking

It was the first time he spoke for the past 40 mins

"No way! how can a guy clean girls' sanitary pads?! Andwae (no way) I'm doing it. Move" I objected harshly

"Yah just get out of my way. I want to finish this once and for all please.." Jungkook whined like a little baby stomping his feet. As much as it was a very rare and cute side of him I knew he was right and that both of us could get asthma just by staying in here much longer. He headed towards the first cubicle ready to clean the pads.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook don't touch them!" I shouted running towards him when suddenly I couldn't balance my body on the watery floor that I fell backwards.

It all happened so fast that I didn't realised I was quickly pulled towards by Jungkook and I too fell along landing on top of him

There was a moment of silence until he stared towards me and I too did the same. We were in an awkward position as the door of the washroom opened.

"Jungkook ah what are you doing?" Nara said looking rather shocked

Without hesitation I quickly got up to get rid of any false suspicion brushing my uniform as Jungkook too quickly got up with his normal facial expression.

"Aw Nara yah what is it?"

I could see Nara's serious and heated expression which she later changed into a bright smile which was totally different from seconds ago

"I-I was looking for you everywhere and this is where you were. We were just heading to the karaoke and I thought maybe you could follow. Don't worry Jimin and Taehyung are there too" she said brightly.