Chapter Three : Agony

I opened my eyes wide as I heard Jihye squealed.

"Ahyoung unnie you're hugging me very tightly"

I let go of her in shock realising I had been thinking about it again, my dark past. I looked at my little sister in an I'm sorry look and Jihye too gave me back an it's ok look. We both got into the house and as usual, dad was drinking again. Ever since mom passed away, business completely went down and he has been drinking non-stop and the only thing he does when he sees me is to beat me up and abuse me.

"Jihye get into your room and lock your door. Do you hear me? go now!" I said in a harsh tone and Jihye quickly did what she was told. I watched him drink cup after another. There was a moment of silence until my voice filled up the room.

"Is this how you're going to live your life now? Don't you think for mom? Do you think she will be happy if she sees this?"

His eyes widened when he heard the word "mom" as he came towards me. I felt a bit scared but relieved at the same time because I finally said what I wanted to say for the past four years. Instead of a response, I received a strong painful slap from him. Tears rolled down from my eyes. Tears of pain, sorrow and disbelief. Not for long, once again, he threw a strong punch at me which made me fell on the ground helpless. Blood flowed down from my mouth and I could hear Jihye crying in the room as if the poor girl saw the whole incident. It was a never ending torture everyday.

"I miss you mom" I whispered and everything went dark.

*Beep Beep* the alarm woke me up, my body was in a state of terrible pain due to yesterday's incident so I just lyed there hopeless unwilling to move

"Jihye must have carried me into the room yesterday" I thought to myself.

Taking a look at the clock from bed I realised I was late for school. I wore a regular plain white tee, light blue denim jeans and dark blue coloured sneakers as I took one last glance at the mirror.

"Great, the bruises can be seen clearly"

I had no choice but to cover them up with something because I hated hearing fake gossips about me in school.

"Another normal day Yoon Ahyoung fighting" I sighed heavly.

School has been normal for me ever since I transferred to a new school three years ago. I have been an average student in class and I don't really make friends anymore because I believe I don't need one or want to get involved with one ever again.

_______________________________

Sorry for yesterday guys I suddenly fell asleep and only realised about it this morning >< Bonus chapter coming up and this time I swear, for real. Enjoy reading Chapter Three!