Chapter Fifteen : Will you?

Half of the Sports Day ended silently as if nothing happened. After the incident, the game continued and the Defense team won, not that it was much surprising.

"Great job girls! The plan worked" Sowon shouted gathering all the female participants.

"No problem. I never liked that b***h either. She derserved it 100%" said Taehee (one of the female participants) laughing at her own sentence.

"So what happened to that Yoon Ahyoung girl after she drank the drink that Nara gave?" Sora (one of the female participants) asked curiously.

"Well I hope she was gone for good but she just got a bit unconscious that's all" Sowon stated carefree twisting her hair strands at the same time.

"And did you see her reaction when Jungkook shouted at her? It was priceless!"

Everyone started laughing as if it was some sort of joke to them.

"Just wait and see Yoon Ahyoung. This is just a beginning" Sowon muttered to herself with a satisfying smirk on her face.

______________________________

Ahyoung's POV

I woke up hearing soft sensitive sounds of various things around me. I opened my eyes just to meet the plain white celling. I didn't know where I was or what happened after I fainted. Pulling myself together I observed the surrounding carefully and turned out I was in the school clinic but how did I get here? Suddenly, I heard soft whispers of two people's conversation behind the curtain. The voices sounded familiar that I couldn't help but eavesdrop a little.

"Are you feeling ok now?" the guy asked

"Yes it's all thanks to you. I don't know what to do without you Jungkook ah" the girl replied back.

My eyes enlarged hearing the name Jungkook and at the same time my clumsy hand hit the sacred vase which was beside my bed. I grasped shockingly as I quickly got out of bed to pick up the now broken pieces of the vase. The curtain which covered each patients opened extensively. I looked up at the sudden encounter just to spot Jungkook the one who opened the curtain and Nara on the patient bed both staring at me. In that very moment, I felt as if I was some pathetic figure in front of them.

"Here let me help" Jungkook sat down to pick up the broken pieces of the vase when I strongly rejected him.

"It's fine. I don't need your concern"

I didn't want to look at him. No, I didn't even want to talk to him. But as expected he didn't listen.

Throwing away the pieces, I stood up as my weak body left the clinic quickly not willing to stand the atmosphere inside there.

_____________________________

"Jungkook ah don't go. Don't go to her" Nara stated in her most serious tone holding onto his hand.

"Mian" (Sorry) he let go of her.

_______________________________

"Bastard. How could he act like nothing happened after what he said to me" I mumbled to myself fastening my speed of walking when suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist making me stopped from walking. It was Jungkook who was holding onto my wrist.

"You have to get back to the clinic. You're still not feeling well" he stated his voice sounding shallow and serious.

"Let go of me before I get mad" I cried struggling to escape from his grip but I couldn't.

"Why does it matter to you if I am ok or not?! Just leave me alone! I don't want to see you, I don't want any concern from you and I don't even want to talk with y-" my sentence was stopped when Jungkook pull my wrist towards him for a strong hug. In that very moment, everything in my mind became blank. I couldn't remember what I was going to say nor I could say anything. I could hear my own heart beat and my whole body started to heat up as if I was about to explode. And did I forget how to breathe too? Yes I did.