Chapter Ten : I am

"Let me go!" I cried for the third time while being dragged by a guy I have never met before. I could tell he was getting annoyed of me as he finally let go making us stop in front of the school backyard.

"Yah! are you always that loud? It's not like I'm kidnapping you okay?" he stated and folded his arms showing that he hated the situation as well. His talks were informal as if we had talked before which we clearly haven't. There was a moment of silence since the awkward me didn't know what to reply back. Trying to act brave, I glanced up at the tall figure only to meet his gleaming eyes.

"W-Who are you and why did you drag me here?" I immediately looked away when I realised I was blushing. I've never had long eye contact with a guy and it was also his eyes, they were different. A smirk formed on his lips as he smiled at my every movement but I didn't have the time to care.

"What are you to Jeon Jungkook? Just one of his pets following him or.. guessing by that pretty face of yours, his girlfriend?"

I choked at his last sentence followed by my widened eyes as I responded without hesitation.

"What no! why should that no manner jerk be my boyfriend! I have nothing to do with a guy like him"

He nodded as if he finally caught up the situation but there was no response. Wanting to get out of the awkward encounter, lots of thoughts went through my mind.

"Anyways sorry for dragging you all the way until here. I'm Chae Hyungwon from class 3. I just got back to school and it's a long story. You must be a new student-" he took a quick look at my name badge which was stuck on my uniform as he confidently stated "Yoon Ahyoung?". I awkwardly nodded not knowing what to say. He was smooth with conversations and it was no wonder many girls liked him.

"So I hope to get along with you , annyeong!" he left waving and not looking back. It was the first time someone had ever started a friendly conversation with me so I wasn't sure what to react.

I took heavy steps back to class still replaying what had happened today. As I was in my own world, a hand grabbed my wrist and with great force, dragged me towards the nearby room and slammed me against the wall. I gasped at the sudden action and what got me even more surprised was that it was Jungkook. Trying my best to appear bold despite the sudden position, I tried to shove away both of his arms that were blocking the way eventhough I knew I couldn't win over those strong arms.

"It won't work so stop trying" a cold monotonous voice spoke out as my detest eyes found his. Unlike Hyungwon's, his were different. They were mysterious and hard to read.

"Why do every of you always pick on me?! Do I look that easy and weak to you all?" I cried but later started to get emotional. This was it. I could no longer act strong anymore. My walls were starting to fall apart and I knew I had to stop this no matter what. They don't know me. They don't know me at all. I'm just a girl who is trying so hard to fit in around everyone and why can't they see that?. Tears formed in my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. I couldn't believe I was crying in front of Jeon Jungkook, the guy who put me through all this terrible mess but surprisingly, there was no words from him. Luckily, my tears quickly stopped so I doubt he didn't even notice it.

"Why is it always you?" he finally spoke out. I glanced up at him this time with less hatred eyes.

"Ever since you got here, everything has been nothing but trouble around me because of you so tell me, who exactly are you?"

I was expecting much more harsher words from him but it was unusual that didn't happen. I felt rather weird at his question. I furrowed my eyebrows like a dumb person not understanding what he was trying to say when suddenly, he came close to me and whispered across my ear.

"I guess I will have to find it out myself then"

Smirking, he finally left the room.

"Find it out himself? find out what? what is he even talking about?" shooking my head, I lightly slapped both my cheeks several times as I too got out of the room just to realised I was already halfway late for my English class.

"Shoot I'm late! Jeon Jungkook you will pay for this!"

_______________________________

Hey guys so I'm finally back hopefully. I ran out of ideas for quite a while and I guess I'm back on track now lol. Anyways, happy reading Chapter 10! :)