Chapter Eight : Avoiding fail

It has been almost a week that Ahyoung has been avoiding Jungkook. Actually, it seems to be working just fine. Classes were normal and the girls from her class still hated Ahyoung for no actual reason.

_______________________________

Ahyoung's POV

"Alright class, since school just reopened a few weeks ago, I would like to give you all your first test"

Noises of groans and dissaprovement came out from the students as usual and meanwhile I just sat there unfeeling with no reaction.

*Ring Ring*

"Okay class dismissed. Make sure to study hard everyone"

I got a lot on my plate right now. Firstly, I have to pass my first test and I also have to find a job nearby school so that I could support my whole living such as this school and my family. Rubbing my neck in frustration, I headed to the school library without hesitation.

Grabbing the books that I needed, I sat at the corner where there was no one as I started studying

*30 mins passed*

*Yawn* "Arr why am I feeling sleepy. Andwae (No way) Yoon Ahyoung. You have to pass this tes-"

*Plop* my eyes slowly closed as the world faded black.

Taehyung's POV

"Yah Jungkook ah! wait for me lets go together!" I shouted my butt off but it was too late, he already left to see Nara.

Yes, this hyung here knows that our Jungkookie is in love with her but he just won't admit it. Well, too bad I can't help since he never listens to me anyway. Jimin went to support one of the nerd senior's party which I obviously didn't follow since I knew it was going to be lame. Dragging my legs out of boredom, I decided to head to the quietest place in school, which was the library. Honestly, it has been years since I have been to the library because those two dummies would always complain non-stop when I told them I wanted to go there and with girls following me, no thanks really. I entered the place and as usual, the place was extremely quiet and old school and that was one of the best thing about it. I grabbed a random comic book and tried to find a seat when suddenly, I noticed someone familiar in the corner. I walked towards her and turned out it was Ahyoung. She was sleeping peacefully which had me chuckled a bit because of the really rare and cute sight.

"Well, she looks much cuter when sleeping"

Without hesitation, I lied down next to her eventhough I knew that when she wakes up, she would definitely be mad at me but I didn't really care.

*Meanwhile*

"Yah Jeon Jungkook I'm here!" panting like crazy, Jungkook ran towards Nara with sorry looking eyes.

"Mian, I was late because I had to wait for V hyung who wanted to follow with me but later I couldn't find him anymore so I thought he didnt want to follow so I came directly to you"

"Okok slow down calm yourself. Arraseo don't get too serious about it but this girl here sure hates waiting!"

"Mianhae Nara yah really"

"Lol fine.. I forgive you..anyways, I guess its better that your friend didn't follow. We can spend our time just the two of us isn't it?"

Jungkook replied back with his usual faint smile.

*Flashback of three years ago*

After being tied up in a room for almost two days, the old door finally creaked open once again followed by a small amount of sunlight which shone towards me which I was still adjusting my eyes to it.

"Ahyoung ah it's going to be okay. Omma is going to take care of everything"

Tears quickly welled up in my eyes when I suddenly heard the voice of my mom.

"Omma I'm so sorry. I won't do it ever again"

"Kudeh (Yes) omma understands everything. I believe in my daughter"

*Bang Bang* two gun shots were heard. My vision got blurry and the last thing I saw was the light shining on my mom who was lying on the ground with a pool of blood.

*Flashback done*

_______________________________

Gasping for breath, I woke up from the same nightmare again. I realised I fell asleep the whole time. Groaning softly under my breath, I grabbed my things ready to leave when suddenly, I realised someone sleeping beside me. I gulped away my anxiety as I turned to see who it was and it was Taehyung.

"What just happened? why was he sleeping beside me?"

I quickly packed my things as I left awkwardly not looking back.

"What is he even thinking?!"

*On the way to her house*

"How did he find me? I thought I was avoiding them well" I couldn't stop thinking about it.

While I was in my own world, suddenly, I saw a familiar looking person right in front of me and it seemed he was with someone else. I walked closer towards to see who it was and just when I thought I was having my worst luck today, it was Jungkook and a random girl. My eyes enlarged as I tried to find somewhere to hide. I could hear laughter and talking knowing that they were getting closer making me slightly nervous for no reason.

"I had fun today. Thanks for everything Jungkook ah"

"Anni no problem just call me whenever you need me okay?"

"Kudeh annyeon our golden maknae!"

"Yah hajima its embarassing! stop calling me that!"

"I have never seen him smile like that. This smile was different. It was more of a gentle and caring side of him. Who was that girl anyway? wait Yoon Ahyoung, why are you even thinking about that jerk?" shooking the thought of him completely off my mind, I continued walking home.

_______________________________

Did Ahyoung sightly fall for Jungkook's gentle side? well, we'll see about that later on. ;) Ohh and TYSM for the 1K guys I'll really work harder on this fanfic lol. Anyways, enjoy reading Chapter Eight! ❤️