Chapter Fourteen : All in

*The day before the National Sports Day*

*Nara's POV*

"Nara yah we've been looking everywhere for you" Sowon and Minji yelled from the distance as they ran towards me.

"Mian I was practicing ballet for the upcoming show next 2 weeks"

This was the first time both of them looked serious and worried about something.

"Anyways let's go to the nearby cafe we have something to tell you"

I responded with a nod as we headed to the nearby cafe.

*In the cafe*

"Nara yah these days I saw that b***h wiggling her tail near Jungkook. What was her name again? Oh right Yoon Ahyoung"

"Yes this morning I heard they were talking and laughing outside of class and Jungkook looked like he was happy and comfortable around her. I thought you were the only girl he is close to. Ottoke (What to do) Nara yah do you think there is something between the-"

"Don't say that. I don't believe in that"

I responded giving out a pretend calm reaction. The thought of him being happy with another girl made me feel jealousy. He has never been around any girls other than me but has that changed over the past few weeks?

I was snapped back into reality when Sowon and Minji called my name.

"But Nara yah do you think we're just going to stay still about it? Don't worry we have a plan to end this once and for all but you have to play a part too. So you in or what?"

I hesitated for quite a while. Is this really the right way to get his attention back? I've waited for 4 years and never will I give up and feel depressed just become a random girl is in my way. At last it's now or never.

After much consideration, I calmed myself and put on a determined smile.

"I'm in"
______________________________

"Welcome to S.I.S's National Sports Day where each team of students will compete against one another. The winner will be greatly rewarded with much higher grades and a dinner party with the school's principle. So what are you waiting for? Get your competitive mode on everyone!"

 So what are you waiting for? Get your competitive mode on everyone!"