Chapter Six : Seeing him again

"Ahyoung unnie wake up! it's already 7:30 and it's your first day of school!" Jihye shouted right in my ears which got me to open my eyes wide realising I was already late

Quickly taking a shower and wearing my new school uniform, I tied my hair into a simple ponytail. I took a glance at the mirror to see if there were any bruises left but surprisingly, most of the severe ones recovered well. Wearing my bag and putting on my sneakers, I quickly ran to the bus stop. A mixed feeling of nervousness and excitement came over me as the bus got nearer to the school. I stepped out of the bus as I checked the time. It was already 7:58 and class starts at 8:00. Giving a sigh of relief, I quickly went to search for my class, Class 3.

"Finally, I found it. Yoon Ahyoung why are you suddenly feeling nervous" I mumbled softly to myself as my right hand shivered while reaching for the door knob when suddenly, a voice of a guy came from behind.
I turned to see who it was and it was the class president Shownu.

"What are you doing? Aren't you going in?" he asked looking confused.

"Oh uhm yes I am" I responded nervously.

Gulping away my anxiety and calming myself, I finally turned the door knob to go in.

"Ah there she is. Everyone we have a new student today. Yoon Ahyoung is it? Come here to introduce yourself" a feminine voice caught my ears who seemed to be our English teacher since I saw English words on the board.

"Hi my name is Yoon Ahyoung. I am from Busan and I hope I can adapt well here" I intoduced myself in a normal not so excited tone.

"Alright Ahyoung you can sit with... Ah! Taehyung at the back since it's the only seat available right now"

Suddenly, a voice came out and it was from the boy, Taehyung.

"But teacher, I have been sitting alone all the time. No way I'm sitting with her"

"Well I'm sorry Kim Taehyung shi but you don't own these seats. These are all school properties" the teacher replied back to him sarcastically making him rolled his eyes and moved his bag away with a grumpy looking face.

I sat down not looking at him as the lesson continued.

"Okay class I want you all to write me an essay of 500 words right now"

That sentence got the classroom to filled with different kinds of voices expressing their negativity over the task they were given.

While I was doing my work, a voice came out beside of me and it was Taehyung's and this time, the voice was much more softer and different from before.

"Wow now that I look at you carefully you're kinda cute. Nice to meet you new student. I'm Kim Taehyung, the handsome one in Class 3. I'm one of the member from the Flower Boy Trio in school by the way" Taehyung chuckled at his own words as if he was expecting something nice from me back.

I looked at him this time in cold and emotionless eyes and he too looked back at me with his innocent eye smile.

"Do I look that easy to you and do you think I have time for you?" I asked

______________________________

It was already surprisingly to Taehyung that he has never seen a girl like this in his life because whenever he flirts with any random girl from school, he would always get flirted back. At least that's how all the girls from his school are.
______________________________

Jokingly, Taehyung softly punched my left shoulder as he said

"Ayee stop acting hard to get, I know you have heard of me or either Jungkook or Jimin even if you're new here. I mean who doesn't?"

An irritated feeling raged inside of me. I didn't know what Flower Boy Trio was he talking about and being flirted on my first day? I definitely didn't find it funny. Not replying to Taehyung, I cursed under my breath and accidently, it was loud enough for Taehyung to hear and also another person.

"Hey you! Who are you to curse at my friend?!" the loud voice of a guy filled up the classroom with complete silence.

"Jeon Jungkook mind your manners! Is this how you enter the class!" the teacher yelled. I looked up at the guy whom I was sure I had met before.

"It was him. The one I argued with in the garden. The guy with a terrible personality. So he waa the Jungkook that Taehyung was talking about"

"Yeah thats right. I'm talking to you new girl. I heard you swearing at Taehyung. Just who do you think you are?!"

He walked towards me and slammed my table in a gangster way.

"Jungkook ah stop it I started it first. Just leave it be" Taehyung interupted calming him down but it was no use.

"Anni hyung, I'm going to make her pay for what she did and make her realise she has made a biggest mistake messing with anyone of us" Jungkook said smirking evily while looking at me.

Honestly, I was taken aback for a while until I was ready to argue back to him. Guys like him can never be ignored because they will do what it takes to make someones life miserable.

The whole class mostly the girls, started to clap and cheered for him. It was already dissapointing how my first day of school was turning out. Firstly, I was hit on by a guy name Taehyung and secondly, that guy (Taehyung)'s friend who is a 100% jerk picked a fight on me.

Wow Yoon Ahyoung you just can't stay out of trouble can you?

Suddenly, I got up from my chair ready to start a fight with that jerk when the teacher stopped the whole class on time.

"Quiet all of you!" she yelled again this time banging the board so loudly making all the students to continue their own work.

"Jeon Jungkook detention after sch-" before the teacher could finish her sentence he has already left the class. I could hear girls bad mouthing about me but I tried to be nonchalant as I continued my work.

"Uhh he's so irritating!" I thought to myself.

_______________________________

So what do you think will happen next??! >< please look forward to Chapter Seven!