Chapter Twelve : Second thought

I knew this day was going to come but I didn't know it would be that fast. Out of all the students from Seoul International School, why does it have to be Jeon Jungkook and his friends. This terrible faith of us just have to end. I must do something about this before the whole school knows my real identity.

"Ok confidence confidence Yoon Ahyoung you can do this"

"Y-you can't tell this to anyone" I finally spoke out my mind still filled with anxiety.

There was a moment of silence until I saw an evil smirk formed on his lips as if he finally knew something that could ruin my life which he did.

"And if I didn't?" he folded his arms anticipating for my answer.

I could see him slightly chuckling as if this was some sort of joke to him. I really don't get guys like him. Arrogant, rude and moreover a major jerk.

"I will make sure you never see me at school or anywhere else ever again"

He laughed at my reply until he realised I wasn't kidding and of course desperate.

"Ok deal" he said carefreely

My eyes enlarged as my frown turned into a wide smile.

"Thank you. Thank you so much" I unknowingly grabbed both of his hands in grattitude as I grinned in delight.

"Now can you let go of me?" Jungkook asked with his poker face his eyes avoiding eye contact.

I finally let go of him awkwardly. Maybe I thought of him wrong. Maybe he wasn't that much of a jerk after all. At least in this very moment we no longer hold grudges for each other anymore.

"Anyways why didn't you let everyone know at the first place? I don't get you at all"

"It's better that you don't know since our lives are very different. You won't understand anyways. I have to go back to work now" I responded with a faint smile as I waved at him goodbye.

This was it. A month ago he was my biggest enemy but now things just ended well between us. No more fighting. Goodbye Jeon Jungkook.
_______________________________

Jungkook's POV

"Yah maknae where are you taking us? I thought we were hanging at the cafe?"

"Jungkook ah what happened between you and Ahyoung outside of the cafe?"

"Who is that girl and why is she working at a cafe? Is she like that poor?"

"Please! stop talking about Yoon Ahyoung. She is the first person whom I don't want to talk about right now" my loud voice filled the atmosphere.

"Jungkook ah you don't look so well are you ok?" Taehyung asked

"Yes hyung I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired"