Chapter Seventeen : One's feelings

Long silence overcame for the past 15 minutes. It was just the three of us standing in a circle nearby an empty stall, light wind brushing our skin and our eyes staring into each other's or should I say me looking at both Jungkook and Hyungwon who are staring at each other in full tension.

"Ok enough of this. Both of you can't you settle this with words? What are we even doing staring at each other like this?" I stated calmly folding my arms.

"Get away. It's not your business" Jungkook responded not even looking towards me.

"Yeah you should do that" Hyungwon said seconds after Jungkook

That was it. Can this day get any worst?

Blowing off my anger steam as if it was my very last patient nerve, I threw away the guide map of the waterpark right in front of them which got both of them to finally turned to my direction.

"Then I'm going now" I said sarcastically with my fake smile

"Yah Yoon Ahyoung where are you going?" Jungkook blurted finally giving his full attention and concern towards me.

"Home, if you guys are going to keep staring into each other's eyes" I responded as I walked away from the scene fastening my walking pace until someone grabbed my wrist from behind.

"Arraseo mian (Fine, sorry) if today was kind of a disaster but it's all because of that guy" Jungkook glared at Hyungwon as Hyungwon gave back the same reaction.

"Can they ever stop fighting?" I thought to myself

"Ok then since Hyungwon is here as well why not we all have fun together. The three of u-" before finishing my sentence both of them already shouted a loud "WHAT?!" which got me startled.

"Yah no way. Never with that guy" Jungkook blurted like a big baby

"Anyone but him" Hyungwon stated bluntly.

Sighing to get a hold of my patience once more, I attempted to leave the scene once again when Jungkook shouted

"AH FINE FINE HAPPY NOW?"

I stopped for a second as I turned around with a grin on my face as I looked at Hyungwon waiting for his response.

He was first reluctant to say anything until he too gave a simple nod.

"As expected Yoon Ahyoung, you sure do know to play hard to get"

"Allright then let's get going before it's too late!" I said with an excited look on my face dragging the two guys whose faces looked like they're souls just left their bodies.

_____________________________

It was already 6:00 in the evening when we finished the last ride as the three of us got a seat underneath the dim blue sky waiting for the last category which was the "The Firework Show"

"Tired?" Jungkook asked licking his vanilla ice cream like a 6 years old kid.

"Hmm just a bit" I responded massaging one side of my neck

Hyungwon was out to buy some snacks which left just the two of us and as expected the atmosphere was rather awkward as both of us didn't know what to say.

"Uhm uh.. is the ice cream nice?" I asked awkwardly trying my best to make a conversation due to the awkwardness.

"Yeah wanna try?" he innocently held out the ice cream in front of me which I rejected.

There was another awkward silence as both of us just silently waited for Hyungwon's return and the 8:00 pm Firework Show.

It was almost night time that strong wind blew across the palm trees and towards us. Shivering due to the wind, I rubbed both of my palms to warm myself since I was wearing a sleeveless dress when suddenly I felt a warm cardigan on both my shoulders.