Chapter Seven : Encounters

*Ring Ring* the school bell rang and it was lunch break. A crowd of students filled the school hallway in a blink of an eye, everyone of them heading to different kinds of directions.

*20 mins later after the bell ring*

Leaving the class hindmost, I dragged my legs towards my locker figuring the hallway had already been empty

"Finally, no one is here" I thought giving a sigh of relief when suddenly, a hand grabbed my hair roughly and slammed me against the lockers.

"Where do you think you're going b***h? Do you think you would get away with what you did?" I gasped for breath despite the sudden attack.

They were a group of girls from my class but what did they want with me? I attempted to wiggle my head out of the girl's grip but it was no use. Laughter came out from them as the five of them surrounded me as I desperately struggled.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" a loud voice of mine filled the hallway.

The laughing of the girls faded off and all their mean eyes glared at me.

"Yah! know your place b***h. Who are you to curse at our Tae? Do you think we would ignore what happened this morning? Fyi, stay the f**k away from Kookie oppa too. Get lost or you will be facing more concequences then this if you ever come across with any of our Flower Boys with that disgusting look of yours"

The tight grip was released leaving me on the floor. My neatly tied hair in a mess, my upper coat crumbled as I glared at the floor in total distress.

"It's just the first day Yoon Ahyoung. Don't take it too seriously" I thought trying to calm myself.

*Meanwhile in the cafeteria*

"Yah Taehyung ah Jungkook ah over here!" Jimin shouted.

"Can today get any worst.. I was at least expecting a better menu for lunch today" dropping the food tray on the table, Taehyung said in a grumpy face.

"Yah yah whats wrong? Did you fight with Jungkook again?" Jimin spilled without hesitation.

"Anni hyung its the maknae who got into a fight with a new student this morning" Taehyung replied in a sarcastic tone which he clearly wanted Jungkook to notice.

"Wae? that person was being a bitch to hyung. Can I just stay still?"

"Language Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung interrupted.

"Ah mian hyung" Jungkook apologized

"Anyways, who is this new student? Is it a girl or a boy? If it's a girl, is she cute? I definitely need a girl though" Jimin said with an unpredicable smile on his face.

"Hyung can you not talk about her? I hate her type the mos-" Jungkook was interupted by Taehyung.

"Yah Park Jimin don't you dare to even lay a finger on her. She's not someone you can mess with"

The two looked at Taehyung in a confuse look for the way he acted.

"Shoot! Why did I even say that! Whats wrong with me?!"

"Uhm uhm I mean, she is really ugly and lame and it's best that you shouldn't care about girls like her" Taehyung replied back quickly in a much more talkative tone.

*Beep Beep* the phone suddenly beeped and it was from Jungkook's phone

"Hello?" he answered with his usual monotonous tone.

"Yah you meanie! why didn't you contact me for the past two days. Come pick me up from ballad class I'm hungry. P.S. If you're wondering who this is which you shouldn't -.- it's me Baek Nara keke see you! ^^"

"Who was that Jungkook ah? It was definitely a female" Jimin asked curiously.

"It was Nara. She said she wanted to meet"

"Well then what are you waiting for? You shouldn't keep a girl waiting" Jimin replied with a smirk on his lips.

"Arraseo I'll be leaving now then. I don't really feel like attending half of the school day anyways" dropping the tray in the tray corner Jungkook left.

_______________________________

Half of the school day was normal. I didn't see both the two guys. Actually, it felt really great and it was way better off without them. Who are they even that girls worship them a lot? or is the word worship even a suitable word to be used. They were definitely something at school and I bet there are more arrogant and cold jerks like them out there. I'll just have to make sure I don't come across with any of them for the next whole year round.

_______________________________

Hello readers! if you really enjoy reading Trust Me please do support me by either commenting down your opinion on this story or most importantly, please do vote for this fanfic. Kamsa ❤️❤️