"WHAT THE HELL,DAN?"

"What?"

"Why are you screaming bloody murder?"

"Tilly, Connie, and Troye boy are coming over in.." Dan looked at his phone for as his sentence trailed off "Two weeks."

"Okay, but that doesn't explain why it sounded like we were being robbed."

"Sorry, I panicked. People haven't come over in a while, Phil, and I wasn't expecting it. Do we even have rooms for them?"

"Yes, Danny. It will be fine. Trust me." I sat down next to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. I laughed a little as I looked at him in his Winnie the Pooh onesie. He looked so cute.

"Okay, I love you, Philly"

"Same to you, Danny." I kissed his nose and he giggled. He was so cute.

"Now, I suggest we should clean up a bit." He looked around the flat. It wasn't messy, but it had some stuff here and there.

"Or we could play video games?" I pick up a game controller and waved it in his face.

"I think I like your idea more." Dan picked up the other controller and turned the game. I kissed him and started the game.

"Prepare to get you ass kicked, Danny boy."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

*2 Weeks later*

Tyler POV

Today's the day. We're going to London!

Everybody's supposed to meet at my place so we can go to the airport. We had to be at the airport at 5:30 and it's 4:45 and nobody's here yet. So I wait.

After 10 minutes, I finally hear the sound of a car pulling in. I see Troye and Connor get out of the Uber. They ring my doorbell and I get up to open the door.

"Fucking finally, I was waiting forever."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Now, Ty and Con, we need to go." I run to grab my suitcase and pick up my phone to get an another uber.

The uber gets here and we load our bags into car and start on our way to the airport. Now, I wasn't keen on waking up at 4:00 A.M. and I sure wasn't keen on flying on a plane for 11 hours. Like, bitch, make like a KitKat bar, and give me a break.

We make it to the airport in time and we've got some time to kill before we have to board the plane. I use this time to charge my phone. I look over to my right, to see Connor and Troye loving up on each other.

It's probably really bad that I ship my friends.

We get on the plane and take off. Troye and Connor are sitting next to me, but I ignore them because there is no way that I'm not gonna sleep on a 11 hour plane trip.

I wake up to Connor repeatedly poking me in the stomach.

"C'mon, Ty, get up. We're here. Dan and Phil should be waiting for us." I groan.

"Okay, fine. Stop poking me." My phone starts ringing. Dan's calling me.

"What, Daniel?"

"Where are you guys?"

"We just got off the plane and we're getting our suitcases. Should be there in like ten minutes."

"Okay, Tilly. See you then."

"Bye, bitch."

"Bye."

Ten minutes later, we've got our suitcases and we're looking for Dan.