Yes, they know about Gideon.

Ford nodded in agreement in his brother's statement. "Even I would like to have my share in the beating." Then his frowned turned upside down! "Luckily, I managed to get the new parts of my ectomagnetic ray! It's not tested yet but I would like to test it on the little shit." He cheered.

"Oh my god." Mabel sighed heavily with a palm of her hand on her forehead.

Dipper rolled his eyes and hastly said, "guys, I love you so much and thank you for the flowers and gifts and happy holidays! Bye!"

With that he shut the laptop off and a tense silence overcame the air.

He covered his face as the blood came rushing on his face until his ears. I have never felt so embarrassed and happy in my whole life. He felt too embarrassed and just wanted to jump off from a building and fly away from this world.

"I never heard Grunkle Ford cursed before." Mabel started, laughing off the tense atmosphere.

Dipper let out a breath and pulls away his hands, "well, I do. But let's not talk about them."

Mabel smirked, "exactly! That is why-" she grabbed a tinsel and encircled it around his neck, which he yelped in surprise.

"Let's celebrate of your awakening!"

Jonas burst out laughing, "awakening? Seriously?"

"Out of the thousands words you could choose from, you chose 'awakening?'" Oscar teased.

"Shut up, idiots!" Mabel exclaimed, embarrassed.

Dipper chuckled and stood up, "wait for a sec." He says and left in a hurry.

Karen and Hana's eyes followed him and looked at each other with soft smiles on their faces, "he's going to take the camera, isn't he?"

"Yep! Another addition in my scrapbook!"

Figures why he has so many photos on his pin board. Bill thought and unconsciously smiled.

*=*

Late Night

Everyone was dead drunk, like, literally.

If you catch a glimpse of the room, you'll see pile of bodies on the floor, half naked or with silly drawings on their faces.

Dipper sighed heavily at the sight. He knew he'll be the last one standing again. He has his camera in his hands with a santa hat on his head, "more black mailing stuff then~"

He hummed happily while he took pictures of them in embarrassing poses and such.

"Pine Tree, what are you doing~"

He jumped from his spot and almost screamed when someone breathed on his neck. He turned around with his face red, "B-Bill!?"

I thought he was dead asleep next to Jonas!? He screamed.

Bill was red with that silly look on his face. His hair all tussled up and is that a drool on the side of his mouth!?

All messed up and that shit. Dipper still finds him adorable and still he panicked.

"Pine Tree~" Bill sang, waving his hands up. "Gimme a hug~"

Dipper redden, "n-no!"

"Eh~" He pouted, "a kiss?"

Dipper exploded, "as much as I wanted to but no!"

Bill blinks and stared at him innocently. As if there was a tree growing from the other's head, "you wanted to~?"

Oh my fuck.

Dipper panicked mentally and slapped himself physically. Why did I said that!? He felt so idiotical that he wanted to cry in the corner.

"N-No! I-I mean that-"

Bill suddenly grabbed his hand.

Dipper froze in shock.

"Dipper."

The said man swallowed.

"I really want to-"

Bill took a step in closer, so close that they could practically feel each other's breath. Dipper didn't moved and inch yet his eyes followed his'.

His grip on his camera tighten, "Bill?"

"-want to.."

The blond's hand crept on Dipper's hair then to his ear which he flinched on to. His ear was always his weak spot.

Bill noticed this and took this oppurtunity to lean in and whispered, "kiss you.."

Dipper knew he had to do something and by intuition, he headbutted him.

Yes, he headbutted him.

Bill fell on the floor, unconscious with that stupid smile on his face.

As while, Dipper, he stood there, beet red and close from crying. He stepped away from him and slides down on the wall with his mouth covered by his hands. His screams muffled and silent.

Oh my god. He squeezed his eyes shut and opened them again.

He squealed under his breath as a weird smile come into his lips.

"This is not a dream.."

*=*

Ces: At the start: "pretty good." At the end: "the fuck."

Votes and comments are appreciated! (U bitches having close contact lately.. I should make you all suffer a bit more.)

Words: 1894

Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fanfic}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें