He wasn't sure if he wants this, he wasn't sure if this is what he needed now. He's so confused. He's so messed up. His heart and mind kept yelling at him, screaming, I couldn't choose!

Bill instantly fell for him all over. He remembers how adorable he is when he first saw him. He remembers how his voice was like pure singing. He remembers how he always think how will that guy ever make him think so much.

He licks his lip and exhaled, more like a heavy sigh.

Dipper let out a small yelp at the hot breath, snapping his eyes open just in time to see him smiled devilishly and knocked his forehead.

"Ow!" He exclaimed.

"You're a big idiot, Dipper." The blond hummed as he pulled away, still have that smile.

A sudden rush of adrenaline came in his veins, almost like electricity. He stammered incomprehensible words as he flailed his arms up and down, scolding him to what on earth he is doing.

"Y-You're the b-big idiot, idiot! Su-Suddenly, getting c-close to that! Y-You big i-idiot!" He stammered.

Bill snickered and stood up from the bed. On time, the door opened revealing the gang in haste, worried and relieved. With Mabel at their back, smirking but saying nothing at all.

"Dipper~!" Hana exclaimed, running in his arms and glomping over him.

Dipper shrieked and fell on his bed.

The others circled around his bed.

Bill left the room in silence, not batting an eye, not making a sound. He closed the door that held so many secrets, for him and for the both of them.

As the door closes, he leans on it and slides down, with his face covered by his two hands, he muttered while enduring not having a nose bleed:

"God.. I love him so fucking much."

*=*

Later on, Dipper was able to move his body and stand on his own. His legs was unused for a couple of days and it was infuriating. He hates being lazy but the laziness doesn't hate him at all.

Also, it looks like the great uncles knew about his condition too.

Mabel opened a video chat for him to see them in a worried state.

Dipper smiled awkwardly, as the gang is just behind his back.

"H-Hey.. Grunkle Stan and Great Uncle Ford.." He greeted with a wave.

He met their worried yet angered expressions that didn't seem to faze him at all. After all, they knew him better than anyone in his family.

"'Hey!?' Are you serious!" Stan yelled, holding back the cursed words.

Ford sighed disappointingly, "we haven't talked for a while and when I finally had the time, this is the news I'll be receiving from you, Dipper?" He complained.

I really didn't expect this to happen to me, okay? Dipper just pushed the thought away and let him think that they are very sick worried about him.

"I'm sorry, Grunkle Stan and Ford. But I am thankful that you are worried about me." He said.

"Of course, we'll be very worried, dumb ass/idiot!" The two old men screamed in unison.

Dipper squirmed at his seat. This was such an awkward day for him. And it's even Christmas!

"You have no idea how much I want to kill that little pipsqueak, right now!" Stan roared, going off camera and seen at the background, cursing at the wall for how such a shit Gideon is.