Chapter Six: To Date? Or not to date? That is the question.

Start from the beginning

“Oh, Rayce. I don’t think you really want me to do that,” he began, stepping closer to me. I stood my ground and planted my feet firmly to the ground in case I had to get physical with the asshole.

“You obviously don’t know me as well as you think you do. I’m going to tell you one more time. Get the fuck. Out of my way,” I said through gritted teeth. The man pissed me off just looking at him. He continued to step closer to me until he was looking down at me, an arm’s length away.

“You and I both know you want the complete opposite of that. Don’t you, Rayce?” he inquired. “You want me to pull you into my arms, kissing you with so much passion until your legs begin to shake. You want me to run my hands down your body pulling off every article of clothing, only stopping once you are completely naked. You want me to run my tongue down your body, circling around each nipple with intense purposes. Next you want me to take your cock and suck on it until you can no longer stand…”

His words disgusted me. I didn’t want any of that from him of all people. He was a sick, sick man and he needed mental help.

“—then I will shove my huge cock into your ass, repeatedly thrusting in and out, hearing every scream at every pitch rip through your lips until I have you begging for me. I will fill your ass with all of my cum until it no longer can stay inside. I will have you screaming like a little slut in heat,” he continued. He, at some point, had circled his arms around my waist, keeping my arms in restrain. I tried to wiggle free. I hated being this close to him. He was never like this until he started cheating. I think his boss must have done some sick shit to him.

“Get off of me you sicko!” I screeched trying to somehow knee him in the nuts. We were way too close. My leg wouldn’t even lift up high enough to reach. “Let me go!”

“Stop struggling, Rayce! No one is here so stop acting! It’s starting to piss me off! Why can’t you just tell them to fuck off and let them know that we love each other?!” he exclaimed. What fucking act?!

“What fucking act, Alejandro?!” I began. “I fucking hate you! Why can’t you just leave me the hell alone! Stop hanging on to the past! We are done! I don’t love you; in fact, sometimes I envision a bus running you over then backing up to repeat it all over again! Why can’t you just get it through your thick skull?! I have a boyfriend! So leave me alone!”

“If you have a so called ‘boyfriend’,” he said putting an emphasis on boyfriend. “Then where the fuck is he, huh?! I haven’t seen you two around! I never see him at your house or anywhere you go! He is never around! Even if he is your boyfriend, he obviously doesn’t care about you! Ask him about that guy he slept with two weeks ago! Or that twink he picked up only last Friday! He doesn’t fucking love you! But I do! Give me a chance! God! I would fucking kill for you to give me one more chance!”

All this time, Asher had been sleeping with other men? That’s why he hadn’t called or shown up anywhere? Is that why the twins spent so much time with me? Because they knew somehow, deep down inside, that I liked their father? Is that why Niall looked at me with so much sympathy or that Lecky had calmed down with the jokes? Maybe that’s why whenever Niall and Sammy were around; Sammy would smile so sadly at me? Is it because he was actually with other men? That that night in England meant absolutely nothing to him?

Why shouldn’t I give Alejandro one more chance? At least he loves me. At least he wants to be with me. At least he cares enough to try to be with me. What’s stopping me from being with him right now? Oh yeah, now I remember!

“You have been stalking me?! What the fuck is wrong with you?! And then you stalked Asher!?” I yelled in his face. “Are you fucking crazy?! Why on earth would I take you back if you stalked me?! Are you out of your goddamn mind?! Of course I won’t give you another chance! Not even if what you say about Asher is true! I will never go back to you!”

A stinging on my cheek stopped me from beginning to say anything else. That fuck face hit me! ME! The one mistake he made was letting go of me and then hitting me. I managed to wiggle free from his other arm.

I sent my knee to his groin and my fist to his face. A nice audible crack resounded around the parking deck. Alejandro didn’t know whether to hold his nose or his dick. I mentally laughed but physically smirked.

“What….the….fuck! You stupid bitch! I think you broke my fucking nose! And my dick!” he screeched at me.

“That’s what you get for putting your damn hands on me! Touch me ever again and I will castrate your ass! And you know I will! Wait until Niall and Lecky hear about this. Oh! And don’t forget my mom and dad! Your ass is as good as grass! Stupid bitch!” I exclaimed before pushing him out of my way and stomping to my car. I got in and put the key into the ignition.

Before I drove off, Alejandro began banging on my driver side window.

“Open this fucking door, Rayce! I’m not fucking done with you!” He screeched.

“Oh really? Well I’m so fucking done with you,” I said before peeling out of the parking deck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think? Comments are welcomed. Alejandro just keeps pissing me off more and more.........Would it be bad to just kill him off in a very tragic wood chipper accident?? Vote, Comment, Follow.....doesn't really matter---love Jay