5. How old am I? (pixielittle39)

I'm fifteen😊

6. What is Senarak? (00MeganXHoran00)

I've kinda already explained this already but I just wanted to make sure my readers completely understood. Senarak is a part of Zeus, he is the wolf living inside of him. So far you've seen Alina's Daddies turn into their angel but you have yet to see their wolf side emerge. Even so, once their wolves do emerge you will learn the rest of Alina's Daddies wolves names. This chapter is coming very soon and remember that even though Xavier's, Mercuries, Chevron's and Zeus's wolves will come out when they are angry, they can also come out to play whenever their human lets them.

7. Is Alina human? (luckypeach13)

No Alina is not human, she is a baby angel (who will eventually get her wings) and a baby wolf (and yes she will eventually turn into a wolf as well). Alina has some powers, though most of them can only be used for good and with the wand that Xavier gave to her she will also only be able to do things that are good or small shielding charms. As for her wolf, if you've ever held a baby wolf or a baby tiger then you know they're harmless, the most Alina will be able to do with her wolf if bite or scratch

8. Have I read Vampire Academy yet? (pixielittle39)

Lol yes and thank you for asking a question about me. I have read the first two books in the series

9. Who is Alina's Familiar? (poseidon_14)

So this was answered in chapters 11-12. Alina's Familiar is a Nemphrodelia creature named Lili, who basically looks like Eevee from Pokemon but imagine her size being able to change (to like as small as a mouse to as big as an elephant) and having really awesome powers that you'll know more about later.

10. Why is Alina called both Queen and Princess? (crazykidz_

Alina is called both Queen and Princess because of her two mindsets. As you saw in the last chapter Alina still has some of her mindset of a teenager but that will be the last you see of an older mindset from her for a while. Most little's in Nemphrodelia have no older mindset until they are sixteen when they will receive an older mindset for times in emergency or when they are on their own (which is hardly ever). Once Alina hits the age of sixteen and receives back her adult mindset she will mainly use it when greeting her people or going to balls. Even so, Alina grew up on Earth and her mindset has been growing since the day she was born. With the guards knowing this they've had to call her Queen most of the time in chapters 1-13. This is out of pure respect and understanding. The guards are trying to prove themselves to their Queen/Princess. 

11. When will Alina see Talion again? (Silk05

Very soon I promise.

12. Will you ever find out why Cayenne is mean to Alina? (Silk05)

The answer to this is kind of explained within chapter 12 but yes there will be more to the story soon

13. What stage is Alina at? (DesiraeAnson)

Alina is around 5-6 in little years. So she is potty trained and she won't be wearing diapers. But soon Alina is going to school and she's going to meet a lot of littles and some of them will be wearing diapers. I don't really know if I want to add diapers to Alina in the future, it's up for consideration. What do you guy's think because I don't mind either way.

14. Is this Stephan Universe? (HarryPotterNerd1234)

Nope it's LITTLE universe

15. Why are my readers SOOOOO AMAZING???? (OMGitsbekky)

Seriously you guys are the best. I absolutely appreciate every comment and vote you give to me. You've made me feel so much better about myself and make my days ten times happier. Thank you for reading my story and I hope you continue on Alina's journey with me because in another few chapters things are going to get to so fricken hectic.

I love you all

Bekky

p.s. I promise a chapter is coming soon!!!!!