Chapter 17: Explaining Things

(A/N: This chapter is going to be in Sans' P.O.V so all the pronouns are going to be "I". Just decided to tell you before I started writing.)

(Sans' P.O.V.)

As soon as (Y/N) left, I knew that I would have to tell her the truth about Frisk. I didn't want her to keep thinking Frisk was a nice kid, when she really isn't. Even though she was controlled by "her", Frisk has enough determination to stop getting control. She just doesn't try to stop.

I start walking, thinking about the right time to explain everything to (Y/N). I decided to do it later tonight, probably either during or after dinner. Once I figured out when I was going to tell her, which was going to be after dinner, I walked onto the porch and walked in.

"Took you long enough to come back." (Y/N) smiled. I went over and sat next to her on the couch, putting my arm around her. She layed her head on my shoulder and sighed. I could tell she was tired. I soon after heard her sleeping peacefully, which made me dose off a few minutes later.

***Dream***

I was in a room, which looked to be the throne room of the castle. I was super confused and look down. I was wearing a suit and tie with black dress shoes to tie it all together. I then looked behind me and saw a bunch of people, all sitting in golden seats. I soon realized that it was a wedding.
​​​​
*Starts Wedding Song*
​​​
I looked down the corridor to see (Y/N) walking down it, looking as beautiful as ever. She walked over to her place in front of me and smiled. I smiled back a nervous smile.

*Priest Does The Speech*

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." I walk over to (Y/N) and she grabs me and pulls me into the kiss. We stop a few seconds later and walk through the corridor into Judgement Hall, which had everything that normal weddings have.

"I'm so glad I married you Sans." She smiles and I smile back. I give her a quick peck on the cheek and we go off, not even eating cake, and went on a honeymoon in Waterfall.

***End Of Dream***

Waking up, I look down towards (Y/N) and smile. I try to wake her up by poking her and shoving her but nothing works. I smirk as an idea came to my mind and I walk into the kitchen. Grabbing a glass, I fill it with water and come back into the living room. I stand over her and pour the glass of water all over her. She jumps up from her slumber and screams.

"What the fuck?! Why did you do that Sans?" She stood up and looked at me. I smiled a nervous smile and she laughed. Confused, I tilted my head to the side.

"It's fine Sans. I understand why you did it. It was because I wouldn't wake up from you poking me or shoving me, isn't it?" I nodded, wondering on how knew that. Once I figured out that she was awake when I was doing that but wasn't showing it, I glared at her.

​​​​​"You finally figured it out, didn't you?" She smirked slightly and I punched her arm. She put on a fake hurt face, which made both of us laugh.

"Anyway, would you like yo go to dinner with me (Y/N)?" She nodded her head and smiled. I smiled back, even though I knew perfectly well what was going to happen afterward.

***Time Skip Brought To You By Papyrus's Spaghetti***

7:00 came around fast while (Y/N) and I watched a couple of movies, trying to past the time. She dosed off a couple of times during it as well.

"I think we should head to dinner, if you don't mind." She smiled at me, with a reassuring smile and walked over to the front door. I shook my head and told her to come back over to me. Confused, she came back over and stood in front of me.