Chapter 14: The First For Something

(A/N: Remember, this chapter is starting from the climax so yeah. Let's continue!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Reader P.O.V)

"I wish that (Y/N) would have the same feelings I have towards her" You looked up at Sans and you were about to cry. You didn't know he had the same feelings you had towards him.

"So, (Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" You couldn't hold it in any longer. You started crying your eyes out. You were so happy that he asked you out. Every time you were around him, you just felt happier than you ever were.

"Yes! A million times yes!" Sans's smile is so big it looked like his face was going to break from the smile. You ran over to him and hugged him. He hugged you back and you could feel your jacket getting wet, not only from your tears but his as well.

"I am so glad you said yes. I was so scared you were going to say no." Sans kept crying, even after you pulled away from the hug to look at him. You smiled and stared into his eye sockets.

"How could I ever say no to someone I adore so much?" He smiled and he put his teeth on your lips. Your eyes widen at the sudden movement and your face became red. You closed your eyes soon after the kiss started though. You honestly thought that kissing his teeth would hurt but it didn't. It was soft, somehow.

You pulled away soon after because you needed to breath. You looked at Sans and giggled. He was blue all over.

"What just happened?" Sans looks over at you as you said that. He rubs the back of his neck and becomes even more blue. He didn't say anything at all.

"I don't think it was any good for you anyway. It was my first kiss actually." Sans looked up at you shocked. He looked regretful about it.

"R-Really?! I d-didn't mean to do-" You cut him off with a kiss on the cheek. You giggle and hug him. He freezes under the kiss and the hug but soon hugs you back.

"Hey. Don't worry about it Sans. I am kind of glad you were my first one." Sans smiled at hides his head in the crook of your neck. You smile before putting your head in the crook of his neck as well.

"So (Y/N), would you like to go on a date with me?" You look up from the hug and nod. You end the hug and stand back up. Sticking your hand out, Sans grabs it and stands up.

"Don't worry about walking. I know a shortcut." You smile and hold on tightly. The next thing you know, Sans is letting go of your hand and you open your eyes. You are in some kind of fancy restaurant that you never heard of before. Sans looks at you and tell you were confused.

"This is MTT restaurant. What better way to treat my new girlfriend than taking her to the fanciest place in the Underground?" You smile and stick your hand in Sans's. He intertwines his phalanges with yours.

Walking over to an empty table, Sans pulls a chair out for you and you sit down. Sans sits across from you. Looking over at him, he smiles at you and you smile back. A monster walks over to you and places two menu in front of you both.

"Hello. I am Burgerpants and I will be your waiter tonight. What would you like?" He didn't seem all that enthusiastic about working here. Burgerpants had a cigarette in his mouth and had a frown on his face the entire time.

"I will have (Y/C) please and some water also." You smile as he wrote down your order. You looked at Sans and ushered him to tell him his order.

"I will have the same thing but I would like ketchup instead of water please." Burgerpants looked at him strangely but wrote his order down anyway. He took the menus and walked off to put the orders in. You turned back towards Sans.

"I am so glad you took me here Sans. I never would have expected someone to do this for me. Never having a boyfriend, I never felt cared for." Sans put his hand on the table and you took it into yours.

"Don't worry (Y/N). I will make sure nothing hurts you. I care for you a lot, but not more than Paps." You smiled at Sans. You were glad that his family was still above anything else. Your meaningful conversation was interrupted by your food being set down in front of you and Sans.

After dinner, you and Sans left the restaurant and decided to take you on a nice walk through Waterfall. You didn't really have a chance to look around due to Undyne chasing you. You went through little rivers and talked to a ghost named Napstablook.

When you and Sans decided to head back, you intertwined your fingers with his. He smiled as you did this and squeezed your hand in a comforting way. This made you smile and blush at the same time.

"Oh no! My girlfriend was a tomato all along!" Sans had a sarcastic tone in his voice, which you giggled at. You knew that Sans was going to tease you now since you chose to date him.

You finally make it back to the house and walk in, with Sans following behind you. Wondering on how this entire sleeping arrangement was going to work, you decided to ask Sans.

"I think since we are dating, we could sleep on the mattress together." You blushed at the thought. You knew Sans wouldn't do anything to you that you were not ready for. Sans saw your reaction and blushed a deep blue color.

"N-Nothing like that. I would only do that if you were willing to and I was ready to. I know that both of us are not ready for that yet." You decide to agree with the arrangement. Running uyp the stairs, you open his bedroom door and flop down on the mattress. Soon after, Sans comes upstairs and flops down beside you.

You scoot over so that your back was against his chest. His heartbeat was soothing and it made your eyes droopy. Sans slithered his arms around you and sighed happily.

"Goodnight Sans." You let your eyes start closing. Sans put his head on top of yours. You smile slightly.

"Goodnight sunshine." You lets your eyes fully close by that moment. The last thing you could remember was Sans's slow breathing and the feeling of something watching you, with an evil grin.

Chapter 15: Another Nightmare and Lab Partners: Coming Soon!

A/N: I own none of the characters. Toby Fox, the creater of Undertale and it's characters, is the owner. I only own the story and its plot line.​​​