Chapter 6: More Puzzles and Remembering Something

You decide to run until you see Sans or Papyrus.  You end up meeting up with both Sans and Papyrus, on the other side of some kind of ice puzzle.

"HUMAN!  MY BROTHER AND I HAVE CREATED SOME PUZZLES!  I THINK YOU WILL FIND THIS ONE QUITE.... SHOCKING!" Papyrus started to explain that this puzzle was an electric maze and if you hit a wall, the little orb would give you a hearty zap.  He told you to give it a try.  You walk forward.

ZAP!

"SANS!  WHAT DID YOU DO?" Papyrus asks, kind of mad but not fully.  You laugh as he had turned pitch black to only become his normal self a second later.

"Um... I think that the human has to hold the orb, Papyrus." Sans states.  Papyrus thinks for a moment and then walks through the maze, giving you the solution, and gives you the orb.  He walks back and stands next to Sans again.

"OKAY.  TRY NOW!" He smiles as he said this.  You walk through the maze easily, thanks to his footprints.  You make it to the other side and stand in front of Papyrus.

"INCREDIBLE!  YOU SLIPPERY SNAIL!  YOU SOLVED IT SO EASILY... TO EASILY!  HOWEVER!  THE NEXT ONE WON'T BE AS EASY!  IT WAS DESIGNED BY MY BROTHER, SANS!  YOU WILL SURELY BE CONFOUNDED.  I KNOW I AM!  NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!"  He moonwalked out of the area.  You laughed at his innocence.  You knew Papyrus was happy that you were going through his puzzles. Sans was happy too.  You could tell.

"Thanks again for doing my brother's puzzles.  He enjoys it so much and it makes me happy to see him so happy." Sans smiles at you.  You smiled back, knowing that you made your best friend proud of something you did.

"Like I said, no problem.  I like making Papyrus happy.  He is after all a precious cinnamon roll."  You laugh as you said that.  Sans chuckled a bit.

"Well, you should go and see if you can find Papyrus.  He is probably waiting for you to do more of his puzzles." Sans stated.  You totally forgot Papyrus must have been waiting for you to come and join him for his next puzzle.

"Sure thing Sans.  See you up ahead!"  You yell as you started running, trying to figure out where Papyrus must have went.  You wanted to do your next puzzle.

(Sans P.O.V)

I can't put my phalange on it.  She reminds me of someone I knew in the past but I just can't figure it out.  It is annoying me like no tomorrow.  The first thing that is annoying me is that name.

(Y/N) (L/N).

That name sounds so familiar.  I don't know if I had known her in a past timeline and just forgot her and I didn't know it or something, but something about her interests me.  Her laugh also reminds me of someone.  I don't know how but it does.

Maybe if I close my eye sockets, maybe I could remember something about her.

***Flashback***

My alarm clock goes off and I turn it off.  It is 7:00 in the morning.  First day of seventh grade and I couldn't wait.  I would get to see all of my friends, especially my best friend.

She was a pun-loving, lovable, and exciting girl who loves all of my puns.  She would laugh every time I said a joke or pun.  I started to play more pranks on her back in sixth grade because I felt like I did a lot of puns and decided to switch it up a bit.

One prank I did was when she came over to tutor me.  I was really bad at math and she would always come over to help me.  I decided to make her think I became unconscious by "tripping" down the stairs.  She would come over to me and  see if I was okay and I would act unconscious. She would panic over me until I would announce it was only a prank.

I laid in bed a little longer, and in the process, I ended up falling back asleep.  As soon as I woke up again, it was after 7:30. Crap.  I missed the bus.  I got out of bed quickly and put on my normal clothes.  A blue hoodie, a white t-shirt, black basketball shorts with a white stripe, and blue tennis shoes.  I would have worn my pink slippers but I didn't want to get in trouble on my first day.

I walked to school and by that time, it was like 8:10.  As I walked into the building, I spotted her, sitting at the normal table, looking upset.  I walked up behind her and covered her eyes with my phalanges.

"Guess who?" I asked, hearing her laugh slightly.  At least it seamed she might have felt a little better since I got there.

"Hmmm.... I don't think I know who's talking. It can't be Papyrus, it can't be (Y/F/N). I have no clue."  She giggled a little while saying that.  I chuckled before removing my hands away form her face.

"Hey (Y/N).  I missed hanging out with you."  I stated as I sat down in the seat next to her.  I started to stare into her (e/c) eyes.  She smiled and hugged me.  I froze a little but relaxed and hugged her back.

"I missed you too Sans. I missed your SAN-sational puns." She giggled at her pun. I started to chuckle as soon as I had found out what she had said.

"So you are saying you were pretty BONE-ly without my puns?" We both started to laugh and tell each other puns until it was time to head to our first period class.  I was happy that my best friend still enjoyed my company.  Nothing could ever ruin this friendship... or could there?

***Flashback Ends***

I open my eyes soon after the memory faded away.  No wonder that name and laugh sounded familiar.  My best friend is here with me now, but that is really bad.  What if Asgore finds out?  He would kill her and take her soul so he could break the barrier.  I won't let him kill (Y/N) though.

Even if that means I lose my life to protect her!

Chapter 7: He Remembered Me!: Coming Soon

A/N: I own none of the characters. Toby Fox, the creator of Undertale and it's characters, is the owner.  The only thing I own is this story and plot line.