Chapter 16: The Devil in Disguise

Aa soon as you and Sans enter Snowdin, he stopped in his tracks. You only noticed Sans had stopped walking when you turned to look at him and he wasn't there. Turning around fully, you look at Sans and cock your head to the side, confused on why he stopped.

​​​​​​"What's wrong Sans?" You walk back towards him. He looks at you, with worried eyes. Realizing you were still confused, he sighed and put his arm around your shoulder.

"I'll explain later. Let's just get going." You nodded your head and both of you started walking again. When you got to the house, Sans unlocked and door and let you go inside first. He came in soon after and shut the door. You sat down on the couch and put you feet up beside you.

"Give me some room to sit fat whale." Sans jokingly called you thay as you moved your feet. He sat down next to you and put his arm around your shoulder. Laying your head down on his shoulder, your eyes start closing until you are fast asleep.

(Sans' P.O.V.)

When I notice (Y/N) is sleeping peacefully, I carefully remove her from my body and lay her down against the armrest. Standing up, I place a quick peck on her cheek and leave the house, towards the Ruins.

When I made it to the Ruin door, I hide behind a tree, waiting for "them" to come. They were the one who wouldn't let the monsters have their "happy ending" by resetting it all. That is one of the many reasons why I have a bone to pick with them.

I hear the door open slowly as the one ands only child walks out of it. They walked forward until they came across the new stick I placed down a little while back. Stepping over it, I decided to walk up to it and snap it in half.

"Snap!"

Quickly teleporting behind another tree, I watch as the kid looks behind them, smiling. They kept walking forward and I started to follow them ahead. They soon stopped in front of the bridge Paps made to try and stop humans, but he put the bars to far apart from each other. I stopped righright behind them and got ready with the same old spiel.

"Human. Do you know how to​​​​​ greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand." They turned around and I stuck my hand out. Putting their hands in mine to shake it, the fart noise from the whoopie cushion that was taped on my hand. We both started laughing our asses off.

"Whoopie cushion in the hand trick. Always funny." They nodded, agreeing with my statement. They didn't seem like they were the same person in the last timeline.

"What's your name kid?" Staring down, they quickly frowned. I knew from past timelines that they were mute. They looked back up smiling the best that they could before signing there name.

​​'Frisk.' Their smile sank slightly when my smile started to falter. Friak tugged on my hoodie, making me snapped back in reality. I hadn't noticed I even spaced out until they did that.

"Sorry about that kiddo. Just kind of went somewhere." Frisk smiled and just stood there, waiting for me to say something else. I continued on with my little spiel and let Frisk continue on without my help, but I came back when it came time for Papyrus's puzzles

(Frisk's P.O.V.)

When Sans left me to do whatever I wanted, I just sat in the snow, waiting for "her" to come back.

"You DO know you cane move forward, right?" She screamed inside my head before fully exiting my body to see me fully. She had short brown hair, a green sweater with one yellow stripe in the middle, brown shorts, black leggings, and brown boots.

'I know I can Chara. I just dont want to!' I signed quickly but not to fast. She sighed and pulled out her knife. She put it by my throat and put her demon face on.

"WHO SAID YOU WERE THE ONE IN CONTROL?!" She jumped back into my body and I could only see darkness. Chara must have possessed me again. I hope nothing bad will happen, even though I know perfectly well that there will be.

(Reader's P.O.V.)

Your eyes flutter open and you look around. Sans was no where to be found. Quickly taking out your phone, you text Sans.

(Y/N) 2:30 pm
"Where are you? I just woke up to see you are no longer here."

You waited over an hour and a half, with no message back. You were starting to get worried about Sans. All of a sudden, your phone goes off.

Sans 4:01 pm
"Sorry for leaving you alone. I went out to meet the new person who fell down. I will be home in a few seconds."

'Seconds? How secon-' Your thoughts were quickly interrupted by Sans standing in front of you. You stared at Sans, jaw wide open.

"You might want to shut the trap before flies decided to fly in." Snapping your jaw shut, you just continue to stare until you felt that both of you were uncomfortable. You blushed as you sat down.

"So... when can I meet the other human that fell?" Sans turned pale, if that is even possible. He started sweating up a storm. You could tell he was sort of concerned about it.

"I guess we can right now. They just made it to Snowdin." Smiling, you grab your jacket once again and slip it on. Sans put his hand in yours and you both left.

***Time Skip Brought To You By Undyne's Spears***

Stopping right outside of Grillby's, you both wait for the human to walk into your view. Noticing them, you tug slightly on Sans's hoodie sleeve, to tell him they were coming. He opened his eyes and waited for them to come over to them.

"Hey kiddo. Over here." The child looked over at both of you and came running over. They hugged Sans and let go, only to look up at you in awe. You blushed slightly.

"Hello. I am (Y/N). What's your name?" They hesitated a little bit, confusing you slightly. You waited for them to speak.

'My name is Frisk.' You smiled, remembering the days when you had to learn sign language.

"Frisk. What a nice name!" They seemed surprised that you could understand them. Frisk hugged you and you hugged back, smiling. The child let go soon after and left, not before giving you their cellphone number.

"They seem very nice. Well, let's head back." You started walking off, leaving Sans to stand there, mumbling to himself one thing:

"I'm going to have to tell her the truth. I have to explain the timelines, resets, and everything Frisk has REALLY done."

Chapter 17: Explaining Things: Coming Soon!

A/N: I own none of the characters. Toby Fox, the creator of Undertale and its characters, is the owner. I only own the story and its plot line.

A/N 2: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a long time. Between being busy with school, family matters, my own matters (which I will not go into detail about), and having eriters block, does not help you with updating whatsoever. Here is tghe update though and I hope you enjoy! :)