Chapter 11: Battling Undyne

The spear was a bright, glowing blue color.  It seemed as if it would kill you in one hit.  You stayed as still as you could and it disappeared after a few minutes.  You heard footsteps and only started walking away from that area when you heard no more footsteps.

After several encounters with Undyne trying to kill you,  you make it to the end of a corridor you entered.  You heard clanking noises behind you, which you knew were Undyne's footsteps.  It was something you were getting used two, but you were still scared of Undyne.

"Seven. Seven human souls, and King Asgore will become a god.  Six. That's how many we have collected thus far.  Understand?" You nod your head.  You were afraid on how this was going to end.

"Through your seventh and final soul, this world will be transformed.  First, however, as is customary for those who make it this far..." She paused.  You stared at her, waiting for her to continue on.

"I shall tell you the tragic tale of our people.  It all started long ago..." She paused again.  You decided to lean against the wall, waiting for her to start talking once again.

"No... Why should I tell you if you were going to die anyway?" A spear materializes in Undyne left hand.  You stare at her as she takes off her helmet to see the face you remembered ever since you were young.  The blue, scaly fish woman who's left eye is covered by an eye patch.  You smile slightly at her.

"When your ready, step forward and we will end this once and for all." Undyne stands around patiently, waiting for you to get ready for the battle.  You were ready for this fight.  You would think the attacks would be the same as the ones you had done when Undyne was teaching you self defense.  That was way before you had to take actual self defense classes though.

"I'm ready." Undyne looks at you and smirks.  She draws her spear from her side and runs straight towards you and you dodge out of the way.  Stopping in her tracks, she turns towards you once again.

"You can't dodge forever human!" You smile, knowing that you could sooner or later.  Soon after you challenged her, the attacks became faster and much harder.  You got hit a couple times but nothing major to hurt you to much.  You decided to try and run away.

"You can't run!" Undyne starts sprinting towards you, spear out towards you.  You duck to the side and see her stop once again to face you.  You keep sprinting right past her though, not paying attention to the stare she gave you.  She caught up a few minutes later

"Stop running away!  This is getting so fucking annoying!" She throws her spear at you and you dodge it, barely.  Again, you challenge her to try and hit you as you ran.  She didn't have time to react to you challenge as you ran right past her once again.  She kept throws spears as you kept running away from her.  

You stop running soon after because you run out of breath.  You can hear a spare being thrown towards you and you duck down just in time as the spear whizzed right past your head.  She stopped right as she got in front of you face.

"I got you right where I wanted you human!" She smiled triumphantly.  You caught your breath fairly quick and took off running.  You were running for about two minutes before you heard spears and heavy metal footsteps coming towards you.

The weather soon changed from kind of cool and damp to hot and humid.  You ran by a sign that said "Hotland" a few minutes before hand, which makes sense for the weather.  You run across a tiny bridge to see Undyne slow down until she falls face first onto the bridge.

"She must have passed out due to the heat.  She is a fish for pete's sake." You thought as you looked around for something to help you.  Spotting a water cooler, you take a cup and pour some water into the cup.  Surprisingly, the water wasn't warm and it hadn't evaporated from the cup.  You rush over to Undyne and pour it over top of her face.

Slowly, she stands up and looks at you.  She backs up slightly before walking away from you, leaving you to be by yourself.  You smile, knowing you helped someone out, even if they did try killing you.

Suddenly, your phone rings.  You look at the number and didn't recognize it at all.  You answer the phone call.

"Hello?" You ask meekly, not sure who would have called you.

"HELLO HUMAN!  IT IS I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!  I WAS WONDERING IF YOU MIGHT WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME AND UNDYNE LATER!  I WANT YOU TO GET TO KNOW HER." You gulped slightly at the invitation.  He didn't know about you and Undyne's big fight over your soul and you wanted to keep it that way.

"I would love to go with you Papyrus." You hear Papyrus say "Nyeh heh heh" on the other side before he hangs up.  It seems as if you will be hanging out with Undyne later that day.  You decided it would be best if you went back to Snowdin and hang around with Sans until your little meet up with Papyrus and Undyne.  

You start to head back, not knowing that someone was watching your every move, grinning a mischievous grin.

Chapter 12: Cooking Lessons: Coming Soon

A/N: I own none of the characters.  Toby Fox, the creator of Undertale and it's characters, is the owner.  I only own the story and it's plot line.

A/N: Hey Guys!  I am so sorry for not updating for 3-5 days.  Between school, homework, writers block, and family time, I have had no time to update.  So here is the update for today.  I will make the next chapter tonight and I don't know if it will be uploaded tonight or tomorrow so look out for that.  Again I am so sorry for this but I hope you enjoy!