Chapter 7: He Remembered Me!

You meet up with Papyrus and Sans after solving multiple x and o puzzles and resisted Papyrus's spaghetti.  The only reason you resisted his spaghetti is because it was frozen and the microwave didn't even work.

"HEY!  IT'S THE HUMAN!  YOUR GONNA TO LOVE THIS PUZZLE!  IT WAS MADE BY THE GREAT DR. ALPHYS!"  He started talking about once he flips the switch, the tiles start changing colors.  The tiles each represent an item and you have to navigate through it.  The puzzles are randomized so he wouldn't even know the solution.  He flips the switch and the puzzle begins changing.

Once it stop changing, Papyrus twirls out of the area.  You laugh as you look at the tiles.  It was pink in the middle with red on the outsides.  You remember him saying that the pink did nothing and you could walk on it all you wanted.  You walk across to the other side and and decided to talk to Sans.

"I need to talk to you later today when you get a chance kiddo.  It's really important." Sans says this, void of pinpricks in his eye sockets.  That makes him look scarier that he really is.

"Okay.  I guess I will talk to you later then Sans.  I got  to go to the next puzzle." You run off after saying that.  You were scared on what he might have to say to you.  You decide to stop running and just start walking to the next puzzle.

You come up to a bride and stop half way when you can see Papyrus and Sans up ahead.  You are wondering what kind of puzzle would be on a bridge.

"HUMAN!  THIS IS YOUR LAST AND MOST DANGEROUS CHALLENGE!  BEHOLD!  THE GAUNTLET OF DEADLY TERROR"  That did not sound too good to you.  Now you were kind of scared of Papyrus.  Sans winked at you as he mouthed, "Your okay kid,"and you calmed down.

"WHEN I SAY THE WORD, IT WILL FULLY ACTIVATE!  CANNONS WILL FIRE!  SPIKES WILL SWING!  BLADES WILL SLICE!  EACH PART WILL SWING VIOLENTLY UP AND DOWN! ONLY THE TINIEST CHANCE OF VICTORY WILL REMAIN! ARE YOU READY?  BECAUSE! I! AM! ABOUT! TO DO IT!" He says and nothing happens.

"Uh, that doesn't look very activated Papyrus." Sans says and winks at you.

"WELL!  THIS CHALLENGE!  IT SEEMS... MAYBE... TO EASY TO DEFEAT THE HUMAN WITH! YEAH!  WE CAN'T USE THIS ONE!  I AM A SKELETON WITH STANDARDS!  MY PUZZLES ARE VERY FAIR!  AND MY TRAPS ARE EXPERTLY COOKED!  BUT THIS METHOD IS TO DIRECT!  NO CLASS AT ALL!  AWAY IT GOES!" He presses a button and all of the weapons, including a dog, goes somewhere.

Papyrus runs off again and you start walking across to the other side of the bridge.  The bridge sways just a little and you almost fall face first but you regain yourself.  Once you make it to the other side of the bridge, Sans speaks to you.

"That should be Papyrus's last puzzle.  You have to fight him because he is trying to capture you but don't worry.  He wont kill you.  He will throw attacks at you but he won't kill you.  If your health gets down low, he will just take you to our shed, which you can easily get out of."  Sans smiles at you as he said this.  You smile back.

"Thanks for the advice.  I really enjoyed his puzzles too.  They were really fun." You quickly wave before you decide to started walking towards wherever you were going to find him.

***Time Skip Brought To You By Papyrus's Frozen Spaghetti***

You walk until you find yourself in a place called "Snowdin".  You find it a rather peaceful place to stay in.  You find a little shop and walk inside.  You see a purple bunny woman behind the counter.

"How may I help you?" she asks.  You just decide to buy some cinnamon buns and leave, not before thanking her.

You go next door and see a sign that says "Inn".  You walk in and see another bunny woman, with a little bunny beside her.  You find out that you can stay there for 80g.  You didn't have enough so you said "Thank you anyway" before leaving.

Back in the cold, you find Sans leaning against a wall next to some kind of building named "Grillby's".  He calls you over and you walk over to him.  He smiles a little bit, seeing that you would walk up to him.

"Wanna so to Grillby's with me?" Sans looked sort of eager for you to go inside with him.  You nod your head and smile at him.  His smile grows wider.  He walks to the door and opens it, ushering you inside before him.  "What a gentleman." You thought as you giggled slightly.

You walk inside and warm air brushes across your face.  The air smelled like alcohol and grease. You didn't mind it though.  When you turned 21, your friends made you go to a bar with them for your birthday.  You went that was what it smelled like in there.  You wanted to leave but you couldn't.  Your thoughts were interrupted by Sans tapping your shoulder.

"You okay?" He seems concerned.  You nod your head and smiled.  You explained to him that you were only thinking about something.  He nodded his head, still concerned.  He walked to the bar area and he patted a seat next to him.  You sat down and-

PFFFT

A whoopie cushion goes off from under you.  You blush of embarrassment as you laugh your ass off.  He chuckles at himself due to the trick working.  He thought you might have watched where you sat down but you didn't.

"Better watch where you sit down kiddo.  Some weirdos like to put whoopie cushions on the seat."  You laugh even more and you punch his arm.  He started to laugh along with you.

"Like you Sans?" You asked as you started to calm down from your laughing fit.  Sans stopped soon after you did and glared at you.  He punched your arm afterward.

"Shut up" You giggle a little and he smiles.  You missed his smiles and his jokes.  You were glad you could see him, even if he didn't remember you.

"So, you wanted to talk to me earlier about something?" Sans looked at you and nodded.  He looked straight into your (e/c) eyes and started to talk.

"Well, I wanted to talk about what you said when you first got here.  About you having people tell you that they couldn't remember you." You looked down at the floor.  People in the past had started saying that since they hadn't seen or heard from you in a long time.  You changed from the last time they saw you.  Who could blame them though?  You secluded yourself from everyone for so long.

"Yeah.  Since I secluded myself from everyone I knew for a long time, everyone I knew started forgetting me.  When they saw me, they would say they couldn't really remember me.  It hurt because knowing that people you cared so much about could just forget you like a piece of homework someone forgot to do." You started to cry as you were saying that.  You felt a pair of arm wrap themselves around your back.  You looked up to see they were Sans's arms and you hugged him back.

"Hey (Y/N)... or should I say my best friend from seventh grade?" You looked up at him, shocked.  He finally remembered!  He was smiling like a mess and you cried even more.  These new tears weren't from sadness, but from happiness.

"You remembered!" You smile a little bit from where you were.  Your face was hidden in his shoulder.  You could feel his smile grow even wider.

"Yes I did and I am glad I did."  He pulled you face up from his shoulder.  He saw your face stained in tears and laughed.

"Welp.  I guess my best friend became a tomato.  Just great!  How am I supposed to tell Papyrus that you are not human anymore and is now a tomato?" You laugh and punch his arm again.  He chuckles and pulls you into another embrace.  You hugged him back.  You never wanted this hug to end but you knew it would have too.

Papyrus would be waiting for you.  So you let Sans go and you waved goodbye to him.  He smiled sadly and waved back.  You open the door and started down the path, happy that your best friend remembered you.

Chapter 8: Fights and Dates?!: Coming Soon!

A/N: I own none of the characters. Toby Fox, the creator of Undertale and it's characters, is the owner. The only thing I own is this story and plot line.

A/N 2: I might not have any time to do Chapter 8 today so it might be done tomorrow.  I might get it done tonight but I am not sure so either look for it today or tomorrow :)