Chapter 15: Another Nightmare and Lab Partners

(Sans' P.O.V.)

When I heard the sweet snoring coming from (Y/N), I decided to try and get some sleep as well. I close my eyes and I fall asleep soon after.

***Dream... Or Nightmare***

I am in Judgement Hall once again. Same place as in the last nightmare. I just stand there, waiting for the fake (Y/N) to show up. As soon as I heard running footsteps, I got ready. (Y/N) ran in, no knife in hand and ran towards me. I was about to blast her but she run and stood next to me.

"Are you ready to stop Frisk from killing anyone else?" I shook my head, still shocked that she wasn't trying to kill me. We both heard footsteps and turn towards the little girl, walking in with a knife in hand.

"Let's cut to the chase here. Get ready to die comedian. " Frisk ran towards me, knife out stretched. (Y/N)'s eyes burned a bright (f/c) color and long strands of magic intertwined with Frisk's body. My eye sockets widening at the sight.

"Now you think that you can defeat me? That's real funny. Did the comedian teach you that?" Frisk somehow gets out of her magic and just stands there, crying.

"Please... Chara. Just stop already. You will keep killing people and make me feel the pain." I stared at the now ghost like creature standing in front of Frisk, most likely Chara.

"Fine. I will stop controlling you... but I will control YOU!" Before I could do anything, she went into (Y/N)'s body. Her eyes turn bright red, just like Frisk's were.

"(Y/N)! You can get out of this babe. Just fight her off." She looks at me, after grabbing the knife from Frisk. She stepped in front of me and pinned me down on the ground. Frisk tried getting her off of me but she wouldn't budge.

"Maybe I don't want to fight her off. Have you ever thought about that?" Before I could say anything, she stabs me in the chest, right into my soul. I started to turn into dust instantly​​​ just as (Y/N) starts laughing maniacally.

***End Of Nightmare***

I wake up with a jerk, my eye glowing bright blue and a very concerned (Y/N) looking at me. I backed away from her, still scared from the nightmare. She got off of the mattress and walked over to where I was standing. Hugging me, I started to cry into her dress, which she still had on from two or three days ago.

"Sans, whatever happened in that nightmare was not real. You know how I know this?" I knew what she was going to say but I was going to let her comfort me. I shook my head.

"I know this because right now is real. The present is real. What you see when you are asleep is not real." I smiled slightly and walked back over to the mattress. (Y/N) lays down the the other side of the mattress and hugs me from behind. I smiled even more as I lay down and turn towards her, putting her head on my chest. The next thing I know, I dose back off and sleep peacefully.

(Reader's P.O.V.)

That morning, you awake with your head on Sana'a chest. You carefully remove yourself from his grasp and walk out of his room. You walked down the stairs, quietly so you wouldn't wake Sans up, and went straight into the kitchen. Turning on the coffee maker, you make two cups of coffee for both you and Sans.

By the time the coffee was finished, Sans came down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. He slithered his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek as you smiled. You pour the liquid into two coffee mugs and hand one to Sans, as soon as he let you go. You both walk into the living room and sit on the couch.

"So, what do you plan on doing today (Y/N)?" You thought for a few minutes, while sipping on the coffee. Then you decided that you wanted to continue onward to see if you could free everyone from the Underground. When you told Sans this, he stopped sipping his a coffee.

"Well if you are going to do that, I am going to go with you." You smile at Sans. Talking the last couple sips of your coffee, you put the mug on the counter, since you can't reach the sink, and went upstairs. You changed into a black and white crop top, black skinny jeans, and wore your black tennis shoes from when you first fell. You quickly put your hair into a ponytail and went downstairs.

When you reached the end of the stairs, you looked at Sans. His face was bright blue and you laughed. It must have been that the shirt showed part of your stomach. Sans stood where he was for a few seconds before you snapped hoim back into reality.

"Earth to Sans! We need to get going." Sans nods and he opens the door for you. Walking out into the bitter cold, you shiver slightly. When Sans walks out, he takes off his hoodie and hands it to you. You take it gladly and you put it around your arms.

Once you made it to Hotland, you took the hoodie off again and gave it back to Sans. Sans put it back on ands you walked until you made it to a big building with big red letters on it saying "LAB".

"We can go inside (Y/N). Alphys wouldn't mind it too much." You hesitated but you walked up to the door and in automatically opened. Walking in, Sans held your hand the entire time.

You look around the place a little. There was a desk, cluttered with a bunch of papers and some anime figures. Next to it was a big bag of dog food. There was a door with some kind of bathroom sign thing on it and to its right was an escalator. The door to the bathroom opened and a yellow lizard in a lab coat entered, most likely Alphys. "O-Oh. I d-didnt know y-you were going to s-show up here S-Sans. W-Who is t-that?" She stuttered. You smiled at her, telling her that she doesn't have to be nervous.

"Her name's (Y/N). She is my best friend and girlfriend." He kissed you on the cheek and you blushed slightly.

"O-Oh my god! I d-dint k ow that y-you had a-a girlfriend." The yellow lizard had talked to Sans for a few minutes before she turned back towards you.

"S-So... what b-brings you here?" You explain to Alphys that you want to try and set them all free, but without having to give up your soul to do it. She nodded and went up the escalator to another room. She came back down a few minutes later with a book in her hand.

"T-Thia book h-here says that t-there is a way to b-break the barrier w-without giving u-up a human soul. That w-would be a s-synthetic soul." She explained that it would be a long process to deal with. First, you needed to make the mold, with a certain type of plastic jelly substance. Then, you needed some kind of liquid, like Determination or Kindness. Finally, you would need to activate it by giving it a magical charge. It wounded like a lot of work but you decided to try to do it.

"S-Sound good. I n-nees you and S-Sans to come in n-next week to s-start this e-experiment." You nodded and Sans did too, saying you would be back.

"I w-would also l-like to say t-that you and Sans w-will be l-lab partners during t-this." You smiled. You were really glad you were going to work along side Sans. After ayaing yours "goodbyes", you and Sans headed back to Snowdon.

As you were walking back to Snowin, some was just going to get to Snowdin very soon with very bad intentions.

Chapter 16: Meeting The Devil In Disguise: Coming Soon!

A/N: I own none of the characters. Toby Fox, the creator of Undertale and its characters, is the owner. I only own the story and its plot line.