A/N

Ok so i don't know if y'all know about the California clowns. So I'm gonna tell you man I get scared thinking about them. Anyway there people dressing up as clowns and killing people. So if you see clowns RUN. So anyway today me,my brother Nick,my dad,and nephew Joseph. Went to Lucy park which is like a pond but there's a park behind it. Anyway so we went around 4:30 pm. We went to feed the ducks. And my brother said something about a poser clown supposed to be there. Anyway we left and ya know we didn't see any clowns. Ok so my mom just came into my room and it's 10:44pm. And said that there was a shooting at Lucy park two hours ago. And 1 person died I think. Guys I'm so scared like what has the world come to? Anyway I may not be writing for a couple more days. Cause I need to figure things out to make sure my family's safe.

Guys if you live in any of these states cause I do (Texas)

Guys if you live in any of these states cause I do (Texas). I want you to be careful please. And also I think this is just for Texas I'm not sure.

If you see a clown and there messing wit you. And they have somthin pointy you have the right to shoot them.

THIS MIGHT JUST BE FOR TEXAS ONLY IM NOT SURE!!!

Also do NOT trust a clown

Bye guys stay safe