Chapter 14

Lol I just put this up cause I thought it was funny. Lol follow my Instagram. But dm me telling me your from wattpad so I approve ya.

And here I am walking to the cafeteria with Zion. The girls had to do somthen hint it's for zooms birthday. Which is today. "I still can't believe you did that thanks" he says and I smile. I printed out some pics of me,him,mal,Sarah,and Noel. And taped them to his locker with a little note that says.

Happy birthday Zion we love you

"No prob I'm happy that I got to do it" I say and open the doors to the cafeteria. We walk to the lunch line and sit at our normal table. "So why'd the girls leave" Zion asked taking my Coke from my tray. I glared at him but had a smile on my face. "There teaching Noel how to dance. And I didn't want to cause I love my eye sight" I say. He busted out laughing. I mean I love Noel BUT she can't dance to save her life. "Yea I don't blame you I'm still scarred from that one night at your house" he says. And I shiver "me too" I say with a smile. "And you owe me a Coke" I say popping a French fry in my mouth. "Aw come on I'm the birthday boy" he say putting up his hands. "Awe to bad birthday boy" I say and take a bite out of my burger. "So when does Zach leave" he asks carefully afraid I might get mad. I smile "tomorrow" I say and he smiles also. "So you and Xavier" he says smirking "shut up" I say and blush. Yes he knows I like Xavier and at first he would not shut up about us. "Ok ok but the boy clearly like you" he says and puts his hands up like he's surrendering to the cops. And I roll my eyes "sure" I say piping a fry in my mouth. "Really he hasn't even kissed a girl since you came" he says. Besides me I say in my head. I smile maybe there's a chance for us after all. The bell rings and I frown I didn't get to finish my food. "Fuck you" I say and flip off the bell. Zion laughs as we get up and walk out. "See ya later Chicko" Zion says and walks away. "BYE ZERO" I yell and he flips me off from behind. I smile and head to my class which is reading yay. I sat down in the front Noel comes in and sits next to me. "Did you do it" I ask "yup" she says popping the p. The teacher looks up from her book and starts the class. "So how was lunch" she asked and I smiled. "Good" I said and smiled. "Noel and ashby since you want to talk you can go to detention now" the teacher says. We nod and get up and leave the class and head the to detention room. We get in and there's a teacher who looks old and he's sleeping. We shrug "out" Noel says "out" I say. And we walk out "where to" Noel asks "the roof" I say. We walk to the stair well and walk up the stairs to the roof. I open the door and we walk out the wind blowing my hair around. Noel's hair stayed in place as a tight bun on top of her head. I looked around and saw Xavier there looking at me with a smile. "Hi" I say with a smile "hey" he says. "Aw" Noel says and I look at her. "I'm going over there" she says and walks away. "Um so I have a question" he says scratching the back of his neck. "Shoot" I say sitting on the bench that's close to the edge and over looks the front yard. "Will you be mine" he asks and I freeze. My crush just asked me to be his girlfriend. "Yes" I say with a smile. He smiles so big and pulls me up. He pushes away the hair that's on my face and smashes his lips on mine. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. "Omg finally" "GOALS" Noel yelled. We pulled back with big smiles and looked over at Noel. She had her phone out recording us with a big ass smile. "So when's the wedding" she asked "um sometime around June right babe" Xavier says. We busted out laughing and I blushed. "But um ash I have to tell you something" he says. I look at him and smile. "Me and Noel are... Werewolfs" he says. I look at him to see if he's joking and see that he's serious and terrified. A big smile appears on my face and I scream for joy. "Oh my fucking God yess my dream has come true" I say while doing the old school running man. Him and Noel sigh in relief and have smiles on. "Wait am I your mate" I ask him and he smiles. "Yes you are" he says sounding proud. And I smile. "Who else is a werewolf" I ask. "Every one besides chole and a few others" he says. And I nod I turn to Noel. "You missy better tell me something" I say sounding serious. "Yes" she says "do you have a mate" I ask and she smiles. "No BUT my wolf hazel told me that he's near" she says sounding so happy. "AHHHHHH" I scream and clap then I stop with a smile. "When you do find him use protection I don't want to be an aunt just yet" I say. "Um no you will not be using protection cause your to young" Xavier says. "Yea yea" Noel says rolling her eyes with a smile. The bell rings and we walk downstairs. And me and Xavier are holding hands.

Hi guys I finally got ash and Xavier together. And told ash about werewolf's yay. Now what should I name Noel's mate.

I'm thinking Taylor what do you think? Comment what you think.

Vote and comment please

Bye.