Chapter 13

I walk out and pull my jacket tighter around me. It's already fall...the 23 day of fall to be exact. "Ugh it's so cold" screams Sarah and I laugh. "Yea every one knows that no need to scream it" mal says. Sarah rolls her eyes and Noel runs up to us. My eyes do a double take when I see her. Her eyes are red and puffy and she looks like she's been in a fight. "Noel what happened" I ask and hug her. "He cheated on me" she said and started to cry. "WHAT" I yelled I'm pissed but I kinda seen it coming. I mean he is a jock and jocks are douche bags. "He was making out with Chloe" Noel said. "That slut" Sarah said and punched her car. "Shit" she said and held her fist. I busted out laughing and so did Noel. While mal just smiled trying to hold back a laugh. "Well um we have dance so we gotta go" mal said. "Can I come and watch" Noel said and we nodded. We walk back in and went to go change while Noel went to sit down. We come out in our dance cloths and get in line. Suddenly a song I think names disappear comes on. Every ones confused so I start to dance along with it. (Ok so I know it's dances from to deferent people but that's ash's dance on top or side). When it's done every one claps. Chole comes in looking like she just had a very heated make out session. I look over to Noel and she has tears in her eyes. Chloe leaves to get changed and comes back. Mrs.c comes and we start to dance and me,Sarah,mal are glaring at chole. After dance class is over me the girls and Zion go to my house. "Ok Noel what's going on" Zion says. Noel starts to cry so I tell him. I finished talking Zion looked pissed. You see we are very close so when you mess with one of us you mess with all of us. "That bitch" he said "which one" I ask "both of them" he says. Suddenly I get a text and I open it and gasp.

Zach- ash I need help
Ash- what is it?
Zach- ok so there... I'm moving
Ash- WHAT
Zach- mum and dad put me in this school. It's for boys and it specializes in sports.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I typed the next text.

Ash- ok
Zach- ok? Ok ash are you ok
Ash- I'm fine

It hurts I feel like I'm broken I'm going to lose my twin. "Hey what's wrong" Zion asked and I looked up. "I'm fine" I say but I'm not I'm broken. "No your not what's wrong" Noel said. "He's moving" I say and let tears slip. "Who?" "Zach" I whisper and they nod. "We gotta go" mal says and I look at her. "K" I say I totally forgot her Sarah and Zion are going to the movies. "I do to I got to help my mom cook diner" Noel says with a frown. I nod and they get up and give me hugs then leave but I hear the door open again. I look at the clock it's 4:30 so my parents are home. They took off early today. I get up and go downstairs. "How do you think she's going to Handel it" I hear my mom whisper. "I don't know honey" my dad whispered back. I put on a fake smiles and took a deep breath. I put up a wall of false happiness and walked into the kitchen. "Hi mum and dad" I said and have them each a hug. "Hi sweetie we have to tell you something" my mum says sitting down. "No need I know zachs going to that school and I'm happy" I say. And I put on my fake smile as I cry inside. "Really" my mum asks and I nod. I hear the door open and close then zachs voice. "I'm home" he yelled. Not being able to see him I ran upstairs to my room. I opened my door and closed it and ran to my bed. Before I could cry there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I say and put a fake smile and my wall back up. Zach comes in and I start to cry inside. "Are you ok" he asked "I'm fine" I say. "No your not" he said closing the door and coming over to me. "I said I'm fine ok" I said "stop lying ash" he said. I started to cry. "Leave ok leave me alone go to that stupid school" I yell. I go to the door and open it. "Ash I-" I cut him off "stop"I whisper "leave" I say. He nods his head and leaves and I slam the door. I slump against the door and start to cry. Why? You may ask. Because Zach is my twin and I love him.

Haylo I missed y'all
Jk
I know y'all missed me tho.
What makes you think that
Cause I slay
*rolls eyes*
Bye.