Chapter 3

I walked out of the school with Zach by my side. Today I got five numbers by five deferent jocks. But I threw them away like ew. Anyway Noel and me are best friends. She's really nice but she doesn't take shit from anyone. That's what I like about her. She wears glasses because she doesn't like contacts. Noel had to watch her boyfriends practice today. Yes she has a boyfriend and he's a football player it's so cute. Anyway me and Zach got into my car and drove off. I turned on the radio and one of my favorite songs comes on.( up top I forgot the name). I started to sing along with it and Zach videoed me. I rolled my eyes and kept on singing. We got home and the song had just finished. We got out and grabbed our backpacks and walked in. We went upstairs to our rooms. I sat down at my desk and started to do my homework.

It's now 4:35 and I'm done with my homework finally. That shit was hard as fuck ugh. "Turn your face towards the sun let the shadows fall behind you" I sang. I got up and walked to my bed "imma take a nap" I said to nodody. I fell on my bed and covered myself up with the bed spread. I soon fell asleep but something felt missing. I wish I had a boyfriend. Was my last thought before I fell asleep.

Alex POV

There was a knock on my office door "come in" I replied. Noel came in with a smile on her face." Ax we have new students" she says. I nod my head at her then go back to work." One's a girl you know" she said I looked up at her." It's dosesnt mean she's my mate Noel" I spoke. She rolled her eyes "just see for yourself" she said, walking out of the room. I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:54. I sighed an got up and walked to the kitchen. I looked in the pantry and saw strawberry pop tarts. Eh there not that bad but I want some McDonald's. I closed the door and grabbed my car keys. I walked out the house and to the garage. I got into my black 2016 mustang and drove to McDonald's. I turned on the radio and no flex zone was on. I turned it up and sang along with it.

Melanie's POV

I woke up like fifteen minutes later because I'm hungry. I got out of bed and brushed out my hair. I put on my shoes and grabbed my wallet, and keys. I walked out my door and down stairs to the living room. I saw Zach passed out on the couch and I got an idea. I grabbed a black sharpie and took the lid off. I softly grabbed his forehead and wrote.

'NUG LIFE' (McDonald's nuggets)

I smiled and took a picture and put the sharpie up. I grabbed my keys from the coffee table and left. I got into my car and drove out of the gate with one dance blaring.

I got out of my car and my stomach started to get butterflies. I shrugged and walked into McDonald's aka my bae. I go up to the cashier and he's around my age. He smiles at me and I smile back." Hi welcome to McDonald's what can I get for ya" he asks. "The number fourteen with NO mustered and a lot of pickles. And three chocolate chip cookies please" I say. He nods and types my order in the thingy." Alright it's gonna be $12.35" he says and I pay. I turn around and go to sit at a table. I look around and there's really no one here. There's about three people here. One five year old girl with a pink dress and blonde pigtails. And an adorable little baby boy with a blue onesie. And there mom that looks in her mid twenties and really tired. I look away when I here the bathroom doors open. My jaw drops when I see who comes out. He looks like a fucking GOD a god like oh my gosh. He sniffs the air and smiles. His eyes scan the place and he finally lands on me. His eyes grow dark once he sees my outfit and growls. Yes growl it's really weird." Number fourteen" someone calls out and I get up. I walk to the counter and pick up my bag of delicious food. I smile at the guy then turn around and walk out. It's already dark outside and you can barely see, because the only light is a lamppost a few feet away. I start to walk the Direction I think my car is. I get to a car and I shine my phones flash light on it. When I know it's my car I put my hand on the Handel and try to open it. But a arm snakes around my waist and I feel fireworks go off in me. Then the person starts to kiss my neck and it feels so good. I moan and they smile then they stop and let me go. And there body heat leaves me as they walk away. I let out a shaky breath that was really weird. I get into my car and drive home in silence. Because my minds still processing what just happened.

Haylo my thugs,
So Friday we have a dance and its $5 to get in. And also Friday is my birthday I'm turning 12.