Chapter 5

Ok so I changed Alex's name to Xavier cause I like that more.

Apparently mr. McDonald's God is the most popular guy in this school. He's captain of the football team, the basketball team, and the soccer team. Come on. And his name is Xavier. Anyway Me and Noel are in the gym watching Zach try out for basketball. I'm not doing basketball this year cause I'm doing dance. "Good job Zach" said couch Wilson." Thanks so am I on the team" asked Zach." Yes" mr. Wilson said and then walked away. Me and Noel got up from the Woden bleachers and ran towards him. "I made it Mel" Zach says "yea I know" I say. "Now let's go to the dance teacher before lunch is over" I say. I grabbed there hands and dragged  them to the dance room. I opened the door and we walked in. Mrs.Carroll the dance teacher was there eating baby carrots at her desk." Um Mrs.Carroll I'm here to try out for the dance team" I said. She gets up from her desk with a big smile on her face." Yes good now play the music you want to then start" she said. I nodded and went to the speakers and plugged in my phone. I turned on my song and started to dance with the music.

Mels song and dance ^^

When I was done I was breathing heavy . I didn't notice that there was other people in the room, until they all clapped. "Your on the team we have a meeting after school" Mrs.carroll said with a big smile. "Thank you" I say and we walk out. "That was amazing Mel" Noel says as we walk to reading." Yea who knew you could dance" Zach says and I smile." It's a hidden talent guys" I say and walk into reading class.

Haylo my thugs,
Do ya want to see a pic of Xavier
Yea ya do cause trust me he's hawt.

Haylo my thugs, Do ya want to see a pic of XavierYea ya do cause trust me he's hawt

Xavier ^^