Chapter 10

Ok so it's been two weeks already so we've been here for a month now. Right now I'm sitting on a bench with Noel. At school and she will not shut up about her bf Zander. "Ok ok shut up it's really annoying. I'm forever alone" I say. She looks at me "your not forever alone you got Xavier" she said wiggling her eyebrows. I blush and look down yes I like him and yes Noel knows about it. The bell rang signaling the end of the day. Your probably like why weren't you in reading. Well reading was canceled because the teacher was sick. "Bye" I say to Noel getting up and walking to the dance room. I go to my locker room and change into my uniform. I walk out and get into line. "Ok competition is this Friday" Mrs c says. We all cheer we know we're going to win cause we're the best. "Ok ok so I know it's late notice but I have to pick up my daughter. So y'all are free to go" Mrs c says. We nod and walk out grabbing our dance bags. Suddenly I'm pulled into an empty classroom. I look at who did it and see Xavier. "Hi" I say awkwardly for some reason his eyes turn darker. "I want you ash" he says and my eyes widened. He grabs me,picks me up,and sits my on the edge of a counter. He pushes open my legs and walk in the middle of them. "Why do you want with me" I ask him. And his eyes darken thinking about it. And I know it's dirty. "I want to fuck your brain out ash, I want to hear you scream" he said. I gulped as he pushed me more into him. "You see I still remember that day we got our uniforms." He said "ok" I say "and I can't get your body off my mind" he says. I wrap my legs around his waist and he picks me up. He walks out the classroom and out of the school. And to his truck wait it was a car last Time oh well. And the windows are tented. He opened the door and pushed me in. He got in and closed the door. He's hovering over me now with black eyes.