Chapter 9

Today was the best day of my life you wanna know why? Because I met stitch from lilo and stitch. I LOVE that movie it's my favorite next to white chicks. "So how was the party last night" Zach asked me." Good although I had to chase a really drunk Noel around" I said. "Hey" Noel shouted from the backseat. Oh yea I forgot me,Zach,and Noel went to Disney land together. My parents had to work today so they couldn't come. I turned on the radio and me too by Megan trainer came on.( up top). "Who's that sexy thing I see over there" I sang and pointed to Noel." That's me standing in the mirror" she sang with a smile. We started to sing and I jumped in the backseat. We started to dance along while Zach laughed at us. The song finally came to an end and another came on. We finally got to my house and got out. "Your spending the night" I say and drag Noel to my room. "Ok ok let me text Xavier" she says and I get angry why does she have his number." Why" I ask controlling my anger "cause he's my big mean brother" she says. And I calm down." Wait he's your brother" I ask "yea we're twins he's older my three minutes" she says. She puts down her phone and smiles." Let's watch white chicks" I say "yasss I love that movie" Noel says. I jump on her "me too" I say getting off of her. I put on the movie while she gets the snacks and drinks. She comes back in with the stuff. We sit down on my bed and watch the movie.
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Oh guess what" mal says "what" Noel asks. We are currently on the front yard of the school. "Today's the big soccer game" mal says with excitement. "Oh yea isn't against yellow stone high school" Noel asks." Yea our biggest rival" mal says and the bell rings. We get up and walk back inside the school. Mal leaves to go to her class while me and Noel stay together. "So where's Zach" Noel ask "he's sick" I say. We walk into reading class where the teacher is still not here. We sit down in the front of the class. "So you going to the game" Noel asks me. "Yea I love soccer what time does it start" I ask." 5" Noel says then the teacher comes in. She starts her boring lecture about something. "What are you going to wear" Noel whispers to me." I don't know" I whisper back. "Noel and ashby since you want to talk you can go talk in detention" said the teacher. We nodded and got up but not before." Good I didn't want to be by a person who can't find a date" Noel said. The teacher pulled a death glare at her. And the whole class including myself is trying not to laugh. We walk out of the class and to the detention room. We walk in and the teacher is on her phone." Do whatever" she says and goes back to her phone. I get out my phone and play fit the fat 2. I'm addicted to this game. I look at Noel and she's deep in thought. I shrug and go back to my game. Yes I lost one pound hell yea. (Obviously on the game).

Noel's POV

It's killing me not to tell ash were werewolf's. Ugh she's my best friend and I can't tell her. Xavier says he wants to tell her,cause on quote' she's my mate.'  I miss mate Noel my wolf sunny said. Me too sunny I said and blocked her out. My mate Zander is the third of this pack. And he's on pack business. But he comes back tomorrow and I can't wait. The bell rings signaling the end of the day. Me and ash get up and head to our lockers. Zach's already there waiting for us." That was funny Noel" he said and I smiled." Thanks" I say doing my combination. I grabbed my bag and put my stuff in it. I close and lock my locker and turn around. "So come to my house" I ask them. "I can't I have basketball practice" Zach says. He turns and walks towards the gym." And I have dance but you can come please" ash asks. I smile at her and nod she grabs my hand and we walk to her dance class. "Sit here I'll be back" she says and runs to the locker room. She comes back out in dance cloths and stands in line. The start the music and her and Xavier start to dance. They end the song and the smile at each other. The bonds coming through yay. Xavier and the boys start to dance and there pretty good. The song ends and they step to the side. The girls come on with ash in the front. They start to practice and there also good. Well besides Chloe she's staring at Xavier. And we'll Xavier is looks at ash. The girls stop dancing and ash walks by Xavier. Mrs c the dance teacher talks to them.

Ashby's POV

I open the box and see the girls dance uniform. There cute I guess but they kinda look sluty. I pick up my uniform and turn to Xavier. He had his shirt off and his abs were in there glory. He put on his uniform shirt then started to take off his shorts." What are you doing" I screeched at him. "I'm changing" he said and took off his pants. I turned around with a blush on my face. I took of my shirt and felt a pair of eyes look at me. I put on the top and took off my bottoms very slowly. I heard him grunt and I put on my bottoms. I turned around and saw that he was behind me. I gasped as he grabbed my waist. "What was that" he asked his eyes were a little darker. "I don't know Xavier" I said sounding innocent. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he held on tight. And it hit me seduce him ash do it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I rubbed up and down his chest. He pushed me up against the wall. "Good thing theses walls are sound proof" he said. He grabbed my ass and lefted me up a little. And smashed his lips on mine. I kissed back lost in the kiss and I forgot what I was trying to do before. He pulled back and I started to wiggle around. I heard him grunt and then felt his little solder down south. "Fuck" he murmured. I unwrapped my legs from his waist. And let my hands drop to my side. He backed away from me with a smile. "I love your kisses need them more" he says and walks out. I roll my eyes I'll give you more. Wait what. We're did that come from oh well. I walked out but checked myself. When I walked out all the girls gasped and so did the guys. "I love it" mal says coming over to me. I turned around for them. This is actually not so bad.

Haylo my thugs,
Long time no talk,
Finally Xavier and ash had some Action yay.
Y'all need to VOTE AND COMMENT.
Bye my thugs.