Chapter 4

When I got home Zach was still asleep on the couch. I smiled and put my keys on the coffee table. I walked upstairs to my room. I walked in and sighed. I walked to my closet and grabbed some PJS. I changed and went to bed today's been...eventful.

Beep
Beep
Beep
"Ugh" I said as I smacked my alarm to make it stop. I got out of bed and went to my closet. I picked out my outfit (up top or side). And set it on my bed. I walked in the bathroom and took a fifteen minute shower. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my body . "I need to start working out again" I said to nobody. I walked out the bathroom and to my room. I grabbed my clothes and changed. I grabbed my shoes that Zach got me for my birthday and put them on. I grabbed my purse and backpack and walked to zachs room. I opened the door in went in and Zach was nowhere to be seen. I then heard singing like awful off key singing. I cringed and went to his bathroom. I opened the door and a bunch of steam came my way. I walked in and closed the door quietly. I took out my iPhone 7 plus in black. I started to record him sing then got an idea. I looked for a bucket in the cabinets. "Aha" I whispered and grabbed the bucket. I turned around and went to the sink. I filled the bucket up with water. I smiled evilly and carried it to the shower. I lifted it up "1 2 3" I said and dumped the water on him. Zach screamed like a girl and I grabbed my phone from the spot I put it in to record this. I ran out the bathroom and down stairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a chocolate chip cookie from last night and ate it." Melanie madison white come back here" yelled zack. "Oh no" I ran out the kitchen and to the living room. Only to see a wet looking Zach with a towel around his waist. I grabbed my keys and ran outta there like it was on fire. I got on to my car and drove off to school.

I got out of my car and walked in side. I saw Noel and some guy I think that's her boyfriend. I walked up to them with a smile." Hi Noel" I said she looked at me and smiled. She was about to say something but was cut off." She can't speak at all today her throat is sore" the guy said. I looked at Noel and she nodded her head with a smile. "Ah I see but I have to tell you something but it'll make you laugh so tomorrow maybe." I asked her and she shook her head and typed stuff on her phone. She handed my her phone and I read what it says.
'Nah just tell me it's fine I need a good laugh'
I smiled at her and nodded "ok so I went into zachs room and heard singing. Not good singing no awful singing. So I went in to the bathroom and there he was singing in the shower. So I grabbed a bucket and filled it up with cold water. And dumped it on him while he was in the shower. He screamed like a little girl. And the best part it I got it all on video." I said Noel is on the ground holding her stomach and laughing her ass off. I didn't notice the guy had left oh well. Noel stopped laughing a couple minutes later and got up." Is there any sports here" I asked her. We started to walk to our lockers since the bells about to ring." Yes there's track,football,soccer,basketball,baseball, and some others we also have dance." She said in one breath. I nodded my head and opened my locker. I grabbed somethings and put some things up. I closed my locker and saw Zach I jumped back in fright. "Oh my gosh you scared me" I said to Zach and he smiled. I hugged him and he hugged me back. We heard a mean growl and we looked at each other. I looked behind us and saw the McDonald's God. Oh my bee Jesus he is so hawt. Zach let go of me "I'm gonna go see ya" he said then walked away. I rolled my eyes and looked at the boy. Only to see him gone I frowned. I turned around and shut my locker. The bell rang and everyone went to class. I rested my head on my locker and saw Noel waiting for me. "You can go Noel" I said she looked and nodded. I remembered something I forgot my maths book." Crap" I said and turned around. In a minute I was slammed into the lockers and was pinned to them. I opened my eyes to the the McDonald's God. He's so close to me. He's holding both my wrist in one hand. The other one snakes around my waist and I feel fireworks go off inside me. I look into his eyes and see he's already starring at me. His eyes are fill with lust and want and a mischievous glint. He moves closer to me so that are chest are touching. I gasp in shock and he just smirks. He lets go of my wrist and he grips my waist. He starts to kiss my neck and I bite my lip. He starts to move up my jaw to my lips. He stops and looks at me. He smashes his lips on mine and I respond back. I barely know him and I'm kissing him. But he's so cute and it's not the first time it happened. I pushed him away and he growled. I fix my hair and clothes then walk to maths. Stupid stupid stupid Mel why did you let him do that. Ugh.

Haylo my thugs,
So I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.
Bye my thugs.