Chapter 1

I was violently shaken and awake by someone." Ugh" I groaned and opened my eyes. I unplugged my beats and stretched out my sore limbs. I looked around and saw that I was in my dads car. I got out and helped my family unpack. Finally we got done and it was 5:35 pm." Go find yalls rooms" my mum said. Me and my twin brother Zach nodded our heads. You see Zach is older than me by one minute. He claims it was the worst minute ever, because he was without me. We are very close like we can't live without each other. If ones popular than the other is gonna be popular. We walk in and walk upstairs. If I remember my mum said we have rooms next to each other. And yup we do yeppy. We walk into our rooms and wow my rooms awesome. The movers did a good jab just how I like it. You see my mums a designer for deco. So she hired some movers here so I have a room ready. And I got to choose everything in my room. I put my long brown hair in a high ponytail. I walked out of my room and to zachs. I knocked on the door "come in" he yelled and I did. I walked straight to his bed and layed down. "Your beds comfy" I said and I got under the covers." Yea I know" Zach said as he put up so trophies. Me and Zach our sports crazed. He plays football,soccer,baseball,basketball, and hockey. And I play the same things we are always on the same teams. We look identical it's some times freaky. And sometimes we say the same things and dress the same. He sat next to me and smiled I smiled also." Zach are you still playing sports" I asked cause I don't want to be alone." Duh" he says and I roll my eyes." So let me see your room" he says and I groan." I'm comfy carry me" I say. He rolls his eyes and lifts me up and carries me to my room. He opens my door and walks in. He looks around and sits me down on my bed." Looks good" he says and I nod my head. We start to unpack my stuff and we laugh. We took some selfies and videos. I checked the time and saw it was 7:30." KIDS TIME FOR DINNER" mum yelled." COMING" we both yelled at the same time. We looked at each other." Stop copying me" we both said our eyes widened."MOM" we both yelled and ran downstairs. We bursted into the kitchen." What" mum asked worried." It's happening again" we both said again. Mum and dad busted out laughing and me and Zach turned to each other.
"Soccer"
"Football"
"Basketball"
We both said at the same time. We huffed and pouted." Say yalls favorite colors" mum said.
"Purple" I said
"Blue" Zach said
We smiled and grabbed plates.
"So do y'all like your rooms" mum asked and I nodded." Yea I do" Zach said stuffing his mouth with food. I did the same thing and our mother scolded us." Sorry" we said with our mouths full. Our mum mumbled something and our dad laughed. We finished eating and went to our rooms. I changed into some PJS and went to bed.

"Mel wake up" yelled Zach I opened my eyes. "I'm up" I said getting up and stretching out my limbs. "Mum says we got to go school clothes shopping" Zach says. I nod my head and he leaves so I can get dressed. I take a quick 15 minute shower and pick out my clothes.

Mel's outfit ^^

Mel's outfit ^^

I smiled and brushed my teeth and hair. I walked out my room making sure to grab my purse. I walk downstairs and to the living room." Ready" I asked Zach. He nodded and got up "who's car" he asked and I smiled." Yours" I said and he nodded and we walked out. We got into his car and drove out the gate. I put on the radio and no good songs were on. So I plugged my phone in with the aux cord.
I put on my hip hop playlist and uber everywhere came on. Me and Zach sang and danced along with it until we got to the mall. We got out and walked in girls looked at Zach and guys looked at me. We just smiled at them and I winked at some guys. "What store" Zach asked "um journeys I need some new shoes" I said. He nodded and we walked into journeys.( ok I don't know if y'all have journeys but were I live we do). I got two pairs of converse black and white. And Zach got the same so we can be matching. And we got some nikes like hell YASS. We love nike. Anyway we went to some other stores like.
Footlocker,jcpenny, urban outfitters, and Dillards. Finally we got tired and went back to the car. We got in and I turned on the radio and no type was playing. "I LOVE THIS SONG" I yell and turn it up. Zach chuckles and starts to drive home. He's driving and I'm singing and dancing like a maniac. He's laughing so hard and videoing me. Finally we get back home and we get out and go in. We go upstairs to our rooms and put up our stuff. We met back up downstairs in the living room. We put on some Disney movies and cuddle. Yes me and my brother cuddle don't judge.

Melanie ^^^

Melanie ^^^

Zach ^^^

Mel's room ^^^

Mel's room ^^^

Zach's room ^^^

Zach's room ^^^

----------------------------------------------
Haylo my thugs
Yes I just called you my thugs. It's from my other book that I just finished. Anyways I hope ya liked chapter 1. And wfi later on there might be sayings that where I live we say. And I write y'all cause I live in Texas.

Wrote on 9/11/16