Chapter 07

Belle

I woke up to the smell of smoke. My eyes fluttered then shot up all at once. I got up quickly, ignoring the protest my body did as the warmth of the blankets didn't surround my body anymore. I had ran to the kitchen only to find Landon and Own slumped over the stove in confusion.

"What happened?" I asked while looking around. The kitchen was filled with the gray smoke, but they didn't seemed bothered by it. My eyes water and I waved my hand in front of my face.

"We tried to make breakfast for you." Owen stated and lifted up the white pan, that was now burnt on the inside.

"We don't know what happened. One second the pancakes were perfectly fine and then a few seconds later it caught on fire." Landon said while smiling sheepishly. He scratched the back of his neck while looking at Owen.

I stared at them for a couple seconds before letting out a soft and quiet laugh, "I told you guys I'd make breakfast."

"We wanted to do something for you though. You've done so much for us and we could at least make breakfast. Which didn't turn out to good." Owen laughed and while Landon put the pan in the sink.

I smiled and walked towards the sink to survey the pan. There was a little spark of fire so I blew it out.

I turned the faucet on, letting the water hit the pan before picking it up and dumping it.

"I'll make breakfast and after we go shopping for clothes." I said while grabbing another pan. Landon handed me some eggs and sat at the island. Owen leaned against the counter staring at me, watching my every move.

"We need to learn how to cook." Owen said to Landon as he watched me scramble the eggs. Landon made a humming noise and drew patterns on the counter.

I grabbed the bread and popped some in the toaster and waited for the eggs to cook.

I heard Owens stomach growl and I laughed, "It's almost done." He laughed and held his stomach.

Once the eggs were done the toaster made a binging sound and the toast popped up. I grabbed three plates and put the food on them.

I handed one to Landon and the other to Owen. They immediately started to eat.

After we finished eating I made them take a shower as I cleaned the dishes.

I dried my hands once I was done and went upstairs to change. I walked into my room hearing Sarah's soft snores next door.

I grabbed some skinny jeans and a plain white v-neck. I brushed my teeth and hair. I put on some makeup which only consisted of mascara and lip gloss.

The boys waited for me outside of my door in their sweatpants and oversized shirt.

"Can we even go out like this?" Owen asked while looking at himself in a mirror.

"I don't see why not. Your getting new clothes." I shrugged. They both nodded and followed me to my car. I grabbed some of my fathers money out of his wallet and grabbed my purse.

Landon sat in the front while Owen sat in the back smiling.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked him.

"I'm getting clothes! I haven't had new clothes in over 15 years! We had to make rags into clothes." I frowned and gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"Well, your getting alot of new clothes today." I smiled at him. He smiled back and ran a hand through his hair.

Once we arrived at the mall, I had no idea where to start with them. What stores would they like? What's there size?

"I don't know here to start." I said while staring at the big building in front of us.

"We could just walk around till we see something." Landon said while staring at me. I nodded my head slowly and got out of the car.

We ignored all the stares at we walked into the mall. The boys stuck close to my side, almost touching me.

"They're only curious." I said to them.

"I just don't like being stared at." Owen said while looking at the people passing us.

Once I saw Kohl's I grabbed their hands and dragged them towards the store.

The cashier greeted us as we entered and I looked around for the guys section. Once I spotted it I led them to it.

I scanned through the clothes and saw some regular shirts and some cargo shorts.

"Are these okay?" I asked while holding them up. The scanned the clothes and nodded. They're whole face brightened.

"Go look. It's going to be your clothes. I don't know what style you like." I said while they just looked at me.

"We don't know what style we like either," Landon trailed. I mentally rolled my eyes and walked through the isles. I grabbed some shirts on the way and some jeans. I shooed them into the fitting room giving them the clothes while I sat on one of the chairs outside.

Owen walked out first wearing a white polo shirt with cargo shorts. Even though they were skinny they would soon get muscles to fill them out.

"Looks good." I smiled at Owen. He blushed and headed back into the fitting rooms. Landon then walked out wearing the same cargo pants with a blue hoodie on. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Get that," I said and sighed when he walked back inside the fitting room.

**

"I'm sick of shopping." Landon whined as he drug his feet across the floor.

"We could go home but Owen wants to stay." I teased while pushing Owen. He laughed and shook his head.

"I'm good. I just wanted shoes. I mean, who forgets shoes?" He asked me. I forgot to get them shoes so we had to drive all the way back.

"It's not my fault, we did alot of shopping. It escaped my mind." I defended myself.

"Excuses." Owen said. Landon laughed at our bickering as we made our way back to the car.

"Let's just go home and watch a movie." I grumbled. They both sighed and sat in the car.

After driving for a few minutes they both said, "Thank you."

I smiled and nodded my head. They were adorable.

------------------------------------------------

OVER 100 VOTES! I'm freaking out! How did I get to that number so fast! And over 1,600 reads! OMG!

Yall are amazing! Thank you!:D

Please vote and comment! I love hearing from you!