Chapter 14

-BELLES POV-

I woke up in an embrace. I opened my eyes slowly and smiled once I saw Landon. He was face first into his pillow.

I got up slowly, careful about not waking him. Once I was sure he didn't awake I grabbed a jacket and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

Owen was sitting at the kitchen table with a coffee mug in his hand.

"Why are you always down here when I get up?" I asked him as I stood near the table.

"I like being alone." Owen said while looking up at me.

"You want breakfast?" I asked him as I walked towards the stove.

"You can if you want too. I'm not very hungry." Owen said while walking up to the sink, dumping the coffee down the sink.

"What about bacon?" I asked with a smile. He can't turn down bacon.

"You know I love bacon." He grumbled and nodded.

"Then I'll make bacon." I smiled. After awhile he sat on the counter and asked, "He accept you?"

"He did." I said quietly.

"Where is he?" He asked while waggling his eyebrows at me.

"In my room.." I trailed off while smiling brightly.

"I should talk to him if he accepted you." He said while getting off the counter.

"What about the bacon!" I yelled at him while he walked up the stairs.

"I'll still eat it!" He yelled back. I grumbled to myself and finished the bacon.

-LANDON'S POV-

I woke up as there was a bang on the door. I turned my head to the side as saw that Belle was not there.

I shot up but then soon smelt the bacon. I sighed in relief, she was just making breakfast.

As I walked toward the door I felt the coldness on the wooden floors underneath my feet. Once I reached for the door handle Owen barged in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I rubbed my eyes.

"You need to take Belle out for a date." Owen states.

"Already?"

"You've accept her, and you make out. I think it's time." He said while laughing.

"I guess.." I trailed off as I looked at him.

"You know where you should take her? I have the perfect idea." He smiled brightly.

"Go ahead." I waved my hand.

"The lake."

The lake is where Owen and I would cool off during the summers. There was trees surrounding the pond that would reflect off the water. The water was clear and a bright blue. You could clearly see all the fish underneath the surface.

"Let's get it ready." I announced and we walked out the bedroom door.

*

A couple hours of shopping we were finally at the lake.

I was currently carrying white Christmas lights, about 15 candles and matches, and a checkered blanket.

"You gonna help me? Or you just going to stand there?" I asked as Owen was leaning against a tree.

"You look like you got it." He said while playing with a rock.

"No I dont." I snapped at him with a smile.

"Whatever. I'll help put the lights on." Owen said while grabbing the lights from me.

"Thanks." I grabbed the blanket and spread it across the ground, trying to make it look perfect. Since no wind ever came near the lake I could light the candles without them blowing out.

I surrounded the blanket with the candles just as Owen finished with the lights.

"Looks great. What are you going to eat?" He asked as he looked at the work we've done.

"Just pizza." I said while lighting the last candle.

"How romantic." He teased whole rolling his eyes. I mean, who doesn't like pizza?

"Whatever. I'll take you home then pick her up." I said while grabbing the empty bags. It wasn't a far walk to get here surprisingly.

"How you going to get her to come out with you?"

"I'll say it's a surprise and blindfold her." I said while smiling.

"Dude, that's horrible!" Owen exclaimed.

"I looked it up online.." I trailed off. I felt my face heat up as a small blush spread across my face. No guy should be able to blush.

"I don't know how she would react to that." Owen said while we walked there.

"Only way to find out."

**

"I'm not putting a blindfold on." Belle stated as she looked at me with her beautiful green eyes.

"Please, just do it. It's a date and it's supposed to be a surprise.." I trailed off while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Fine." She pouted. A smile spread across my face at her answer and I tied the blind fold across her head, being careful to not tie her hair in the fold.

I grabbed her small hands in mine and led her down the road.

"I don't like not being able to see." I heard Belle say. I looked back at her and smiled.

"I hope you like it." I said, changing the subject. Her hand squeezed mine and she smiled.

"I'm sure I would." After a few minutes of walking we finally reached the lake.

"We're here." I announced and made sure she didn't trip over a root.

"Un fold me." She ordered and I laughed.

"As you wish." I said, getting a final glance at everything. Everything was perfect.

I carefully untied her blind fold and she opened her eyes slowly and gasped.

"This is perfect." She whispered as he looked at me. The lights were reflecting off her eyes and she looked beautiful.

"Not as perfect as you are." I whispered back and took a step forward so we were closer. Her warm breath covered the lower part of my neck and I tilted her face up.

"You are so beautiful." I complimented and I saw a faint blush creep up her neck.

She opened her mouth to speak but I silenced her with a kiss. She bit my lower lip and slowly pulled which made me moan. Her tongue found a way in and she traced her tongue along my teeth. I fought her for dominance but she didn't give so easily. I pushed her up against a tree and lifted her up from behind and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist. I squeezed the back of her thighs and she gasped softly which gave me an advantage. My tongue found it's way in her mouth and she moaned against my mouth.

I set her down softly and broke the kiss. We panted for air and she looked up at me with a smile.

"Let's eat." I said and led her to the blanket.

--------------------------------------------------

Now, I know this isn't very good. The first time I wrote it I accidentally erased it. It was much better I swear! I tried to remember everything.

But thankyou for all the lovely comments! On the last chapter I got up to 350 votes! Wooooo!

Bye my beautiful readers!