Chapter 29

-BELLES POV-

For the past week I have been receiving flowers and gifts, there's no name as to who it's from. Landon looks through the gifts to make sure there's no danger, which of course, there isn't.

I've received jewelry, chocolates, Edible Arrangements, gift cards, and make up. Our room is filled with flowers and it smells wonderful. All different kind of flowers that I never knew existed, it was beautiful. The smell surrounded us as we slept, showered and talked.

Landon gets quite annoyed with it but smiled at how happy it gets me. He gets me gifts as well, his are more thoughtful and beautiful.

*

"You got another gift!" I heard my father yell and saw Landon roll his eyes as he helped me off the bed.

"Don't be jealous," I teased him and held his hand gently in mine. His large hands wrapped around my small ones as he squeezed gently.

"I'm not.." He trailed off and smiled cheekily. As he smiled, crinkles formed in the corner of his eyes and his smile was crooked. His eyes sparkled and his hair fell on his forehead. He was so adorable.

We stepped off the last step and saw two bouquets of flowers and a wrapped box with a white bow on top. I walked up to the flowers and saw that the care actually had writing on it.

'You know who I am, I just can't tell you.'

"What's on the card, love?" I heard Landon ask from behind and I handed it to him. I saw his eyes move as he read it and he sighed, "I don't like this. You're mine."

"I know. I will always be yours." I said as I picked up the box. I took the box off and set it on the shiny surface of the table and I continued to break the wrapper. The silver wrapper fell to the table and I opened it softly, seeing a beautiful necklace lay on a black cushion.

"Why are they spending money on me, if I can't thank them?" I asked, mostly to myself as I set the box on the table. I turned around and looked at Landon, he walked towards the box and looked at the necklace laying there.

"I don't like this, Belle. I should be the one giving you presents. I do have one but I'm waiting for the right moment," He said while blushing. What could it possibly be?

"You do?" I asked while smiling. He looked back and a smile also brightened his face.

"May I take you out tonight?" He asked as my smile grew.

"You don't even have to ask.. Of course I will."

"Good," He said and walked away while jumping up the stairs.

"Did he just leave me?" I asked in shock and carried the flowers up the stairs to our room to add to our collection.

**

"Belle, get ready! Ill tell Sarah to help get you ready!" I heard Landon yell from downstairs. I heard a squeal short after and light footsteps running up the stairs, "Ill make her look gorgeous, Landon! Ill go with your orders!"

"Don't give it away, Sarah!" Landon yelled back and he laughed quietly.

I laughed and waited for Sarah to enter my room. Short after, the door opened and slammed against the wall, making a loud bang.

"Ready?" She grinned and walked to my closet.

"I guess.." I said whole watching her closely. After looking through my clothes, she brought out a floor length red dress with a spilt where the right leg would go.

"I didn't even know I had that in there.." I gasped as I walked closely to the dress. The neckline had a gape in between where my chest would go and it bunched up underneath the gap.

"You like?" Sarah smiled as she saw my face. I nodded slowly and my fingers reached out to touch the material in her hands.

"Well, now that we found your dress, we have to get your hair and makeup done!" She squealed and laid the dress on the bed.

She set me on a chair and studied my hair and face. She set out a curling iron and plugged it in the wall and waited for it to heat.

"I'm going to do a soft curl at the bottom and I'm going to do a smokey eyes with red lipstick," She smiled and brushed my hair, getting the knots out.

Once the curling iron was fully heated she started to curl the bottom of my hair, adding hair spray to every piece.

When she finished my hair she got out all my make up, sorting threw it. Her body turned to me and she walked towards me with eye shadow in her hand.

"I'm beautiful, Sarah." I gasped as I saw my reflection. My brown hair was curled to perfection and the smokey make up brought out my green eyes.

"Now it's time to get you in the dress," She smiled and brought the dress to me. I took off my clothes carefully and slid in the dress. It fit my body perfectly.

She brought me black heels and I brought my feet into them. I looked in the mirror and smiled, "Do you know where he's taking me?" I asked Sarah as I looked at my reflection. I saw her nod and I bit my lip. My lips were a bright red and my white teeth shone against them.

"Thank you." I smiled and gave her a hug. She smiled big as we heard Landon call for me, "Good luck." She whispered and pushed my lightly to the door.

"Ok, okay." I laughed and opened the door, hearing my heels clatter against the wooden floor. Landon looked up and his mouth hung open as he saw me.

"You're beautiful," He whispered and grabbed my hand once I reached the last step.

"Thank you." I smiled and he led me to the garage. Owen sat at the kitchen table and his mouth dropped open. I blushed and kept going. I hate this much attention, I thought as we passed pack members.

"Here you go," Landon said while opening the passenger door for me. I nodded and sat in the black leather seats.

"Did Sarah tell you where we are going?" Landon asked, worried.

I shook my head, "No, she didn't. Didn't even give me hints." I grumbled and looked at him. His eyes sparkled and he grabbed my hand and giving it a light squeeze.

"Good."

"Are we almost there?" I asked while looking at the road in front of us.

"Yes," He chuckled and pulled into a restaurant parking lot. Where did he learn how to drive? Ill have to ask him later.

He got out of the car and opened my door. He lifted me up and closed the door behind me. He led me to the front doors and opened then for me where we were greeted by waiters.

"Reservation?" The women asked and Landon told her. She marked us off and grabbed two menus and started to walk off towards the table.

She sat us down and left shortly after. I looked at Landon and asked, "Where did you learn how to drive?"

"Your dad taught me, he knew about this date and he wanted me to drive." He explained while sipping his water.

The waiter came shortly and asked us as to what we were having.

"I'll have the prime rib with the mashed potatoes and green beans." I said while closing the menu and handing it to the waiter. He looked at Landon and he ordered the same thing.

"Now, I have something for you." Landon said once the waiter left. He reached into his pockets and brought out a ring box.

My heart stopped and sweat began to form on my hands. Was he proposing? I don't think I'm ready.

He opened it and it revealed a shiny ring.

"Now, it's not a wedding ring," I sighed in relief and he chuckled," It's a promise ring. I promise to stay loyal to you, to love you, to take care of you.." He said while grabbing my hand.

"Do you accept it?" He asked and I nodded with tears in my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------

Good?:)

Tried to make it long so I hope it is :)

Please vote and comment! Id love to hear from you!

Don't know what to say.. I'm seein the Hunger Games tomorrow :D so excited!

Anyone see it? was it good? Dont give spoilers!

Love ya!

Stay beautiful! Xx