Chapter 30

Updated:D enjoy! Sorry for the shortness! Hope that's a word..

-LANDON'S POV-

I watched as Belles eyes filled with tears and she nodded softly, I sighed with relief and with shaky hands, I grabbed the ring out of the black velvet box. I felt Belles eyes on me as I grabbed the ring and turned to her, "I don't really know what finger it goes on.." I mumbled and scratched the back of my neck, holding the ring in my right hand.

"Goes on my left hand, it's just like an engagement ring." She says, giggling while tears fell down her cheeks.

"Really? I guess I'll just have to listen to you," I teased and grabbed her small left hand in my large ones.

"I promise to protect you and to love you every day," I said softly and I slipped the ring on her finger.

She looked at the ring, studying it, and she began to turn it.

"I love it," She said as a smile spread across her face.

"Good, want dessert?" I chuckled and watched as she nodded with enthusiasm.

-BELLES POV-

As he was driving us home I continued to play with the ring, not yet used to the feeling. I could tell he was nervous from the very beginning but did he think I was going to say no after all we've been through? When I said yes, his whole face changed with relief. His eyes had brightened and he could actually sit still. Before, he just kept moving in his seat.

I grabbed his hand that was resting on his thigh and softly laced our fingers together. He looked over at me and smiled as his eyes raked my face, "You're tired. Go to sleep, babe."

"No, I want to stay up with you."

"Go to sleep," He chuckle and squeezed my hand with his large ones. The warmth went through and I leaned back in the leather seat with my eyes closed.

"I'm staying up,"

"No you're not." I looked over at him with raised eyebrows and smiled with a nod.

We sat in silence until my phone rang. I opened my clutch and say that my dad was calling. He never calls unless it's important.

"It's dad.." I said while looking at Landon, he raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

I pressed the answer button and said, "Hello?"

-LANDON'S POV-

"Hello?" She said, her voice shaking slightly. He must've never have called her before on a normal day.

"Are you sure?" She asked, alert, her face changing into something I've never seen before. She looked like he was in control, of everything.

"But that's impossible!" She shouted and I heard her fathers shouts after, I couldn't make any word out. She quickly ended the call with widened eyes.

"You have to drive as fast as you can, Landon." She said quickly, turning in her seat, looking around.

"What's going on?" I asked as I pressed on the pedal harder. We zoomed through the streets, everything blurred past.

She didnt answer, just looked at me.

"What's going on, Belle?!" I shouted as she didn't answer. She flinched and whispered something that sounded like,

"The pack is under attack,"

There goes our perfect date.

------------------------------------------------------

I know this is like really really short but I wanted to update. I hope it was good though?

I hope everyone has a good thanksgiving tomorrow! I'm having company that I don't even know so I hope that goes well..

Please vote and comment! Ideas for the next chapter?

Let me know what you think!

Love ya!

Stay beautiful! Xx