Chapter 24

Update again!(: Hope you like it!

-BELLES POV-

Owen tells me stories about Landon and I. Sometimes I don't believe it cause it doesn't seem like me.

I've never been in love.

So when Owen tells me stories I look over at the man slumped in the corner and I try to imagine me and him together. It's not hard to imagine.

Landon groans in pain once in awhile and it hurts my heart to hear it. Maybe what they say is true, that he's my mate.

But what about the guy who kidnapped me? Did he kidnap me because I was his mate?

The prisoners around us says that he comes today. They say he comes on certain days and he beats the people down here. I'm scared that he's going to beat Landon more.

I care about him already.

*

"Owen, we need to get out of here." I said as I paced the room. Owen watched with me nervous glances then he looked over at Landon, "He's getting worse."

"That's why we need to get out of here. The people down here say that the guy that kidnapped us is coming down here today. We could try then." I said as I studied Landon.

"He needs to get checked out," Owen said and he looked at me with saddened eyes.

"Do you think he's normal?" I asked as I look at Landon. He didn't look like any human once I really look at him. Somethings different but I don't exactly know what.

"Honestly, no."

"I thought so too." I nodded as I hear every person down here whisper,

'He's coming.' And my heart stopped.

"He's coming, Owen." I whispered and sank to the floor. Owens color faded in his cheeks and he say next to me.

"We didn't come up with a plan." He whispered and I shook my head.

"Just think and do." I giggled then silenced once we heard footsteps. I swear every body stilled. The breathing stopped and we were all silent.

My hearing is a lot better so I can hear everyone. I haven't been able to connect with my wolf and I try everyday to connect with her.

I held my breath as the footsteps neared our door and I gave Owen a quick glance in fear. He shook his head softly but we heard the lock on the door click. My hands started to shake and I clenched them, feeling my nails dig into my palm.

The door opened and a tall man came in. He had brown hair was styled to the side and he had a tight white shirt on that showed how muscular he was. His eyes were hard as he looked at Owen but softened when he looked at me.

"My love," He whispered and held out his hand for me to take. I studied it and looks at him with a weird look.

"Take it." He said hard and I took it fast. He pulled me up and pressed my body against his. His body did not feel good against mine.

A loud bang went across the room and my head snapped to the noise.

Landon stood there with his eyes locked on the man.

"You don't like this, brother?" The man asked in a taunting tone. Landon yelled at him and slammed his hands against the window. I jumped at his sudden movements. He looked different. Not himself.

"Let her go." I heard Landon say in a deadly voice. I heard him kick the door and the door went off it's hinges.

I gasped and my eyes went wide. I thought he was just human!

"He can't do that.. He's just human." The man said to himself. He looked at Landon with wide eyes then his eyes turned hard.

"Since he's mate with a werewolf he has to be stronger then any normal human, sir." Another man said while picking up the door. Landon stomped towards me and the man and he grabbed me softly and pulled me behind him.

Tingles went up my arm and I gasped. Owen let out a laugh and shook his head while mumbling, "Should've listened to me."

"Mine." I growled and I felt my wolf come back.

"Wait no, your wolf can't come back. I took it away." The man said in a panic.

"Let us go. I won't hurt you then." I growled out and I grabbed onto Landon.

"Not a chance, princess." The man smirked and I felt myself shift.

My wolf felt stronger.

I growled loudly and Landon took a step back to give me more room. I stalked towards the man and he shifted as well.

I was bigger.

Then all I saw was red.

-

"Think she'll wake up soon?" I heard someone whisper. I turned my head and moaned when I felt my neck. The smell of blood reached my nose and I gagged.

"Stop!" Someone said and I tried to stop.

"We're almost there. You won that fight, Belle. Your really injured so please stop moving." I listened to the voice and stopped. I cracked open my eyes and I saw Landon look down at me in concern and I smiled softly.

He smiled back and I get him begin to run. I groaned as his hand felt one of my wounds and he immediately stopped.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he searched my face then my body. I nodded and he began to walk.

"Dude, you seem different." I heard Owen say as he walked behind us.

"When I saw him grab her something snapped. I shouldn't have let her fight. I should've done it." Landon whispered. I reached up to cup his face and I shook my head.

"I would never let you fight a werewolf." I whispered and my eyes began to close.

"Don't you dare close those beautiful eyes." Landon threatened

"Sorry babe.." I trailed off and my eyes closed.

"You didn't kill him." Landon said and my eyes popped open.

"I didn't?" I asked with a frown. Why wouldn't I kill him?

"No, you seriously injured him. He might be in a coma though." Landon said and he lifted me up to move his arms.

"We're almost there. I called your dad and he's waiting with the doctor." I nodded and laid my head against his chest. His heart thumped softly at my ear and I smiled softly.

I closed my eyes as I listened to his heartbeat and I soon fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Yea I know it's short. But I hope it's good.

I wanted something to happen in this chapter so I made up some stuff.

Please vote and comment! I need help for the next chapter!

Love you (:

Stay beautiful! Xx