Chapter 08

Belle

"What movie do you guys want to see?" I asked while raking my eyes over all the movies we had.

"Action, Disney, Humor, Romance?" I asked them as I turned around to face them.

"You have horror?" Landon asked and I grinned widely.

"Paranormal Activities, Insidious, Silent House, Woman in Black," I trailed off as they thought about it and pointed to Woman in Black.

"Good choice." I said while popping it in the DVD player.

I sat in between them and grabbed the bowel of popcorn and sat it on my lap.

The movie started and they both jumped when the crow appeared. I laughed while Owen scowled at me.

"It just started and your already scared." I whispered and Landon chuckled.

They both reached for the popcorn at the same time and somehow managed to tip the bowel over, spilling the popcorn everywhere.

"You guys," I sighed and got up to go make more. I heard then whisper to each other as I turned away but shrugged it off. I grabbed another bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave and waited the 3 minutes. As it beeped I grabbed it and spilled it in the bowel.

Just as I was about to turn I heard a silent, "Boo!" I jumped and screamed, spilling the popcorn again. I held my chest, feeling my heart beating quickly under the warmth of my hand. I looked up and saw Owen and Landon bending over, hands on their knees as they laughed.

"You guys!" I repeated while stomping on the floor.

"Lo-Look who's scared now." Owen laughed, his face turning red. Landon looked over at me with a smile and I smiled back, ignoring Owen. His green eyes sparkled with amusement and I blushed under his stare. Which seemed to confuse him.

I turned away and finally heard Owen stop laughing.

"You get to do popcorn." I said while pointing to the bowl. He nodded, still smiling. I grabbed a broom and swept up all the popcorn and dumped it in the trash.

After Owen pored the third bag of popcorn in the bowl we finally got to watch the rest of the movie. We all jumped and screamed, then laughed.

**

"What do we do now?" Owen asked as the movie finished.

"I have no idea." I said while laying my hands on my stomach.

"We can go get ice cream!" Owen said, excitedly. He started to jump I'm his seat and the couch started to vibrate.

"Okay. If you stop jumping up and down. We can go." I said and he immediately jumped up from his seat. Landon smiled at his reaction and walked to the car.

"Ice cream! I haven't had that in a long time!" Owen shouted while raising his hands.

I grabbed my purse and my keys and followed them out to my car.

"What do you guys want?" I asked while looking at the selections. They both smiled and walked to the cashier.

"How may I help you?" The cashier said. Her bleached hair moved across her forehead as she looked up at the guys with a seductive smirk. A piece of tissue popped out of her bra, and I had to cough to cover my laughter.

"I'll have a chocolate cone." Owen said, ignoring her stare.

"I'll have a strawberry cone." Landon said while trying to escape her grasp.

"I'll have the same thing." I said, speaking up. She rolled her eyes at me and scooped up the ice cream, making sure to bend over giving us a clear view of her cleavage. I gagged while Owen looked away with a slight blush to his cheeks. Landon looked at me with amusement at my reaction.

I forced a smile on my face as she gave us our cones, making sure to stare at me as she rubbed her hands on Landon.

"Let's go." I said through clenched teeth and I dragged them away.

"We're eating outside." I said. We sat on a picnic table and stared at the sunset.

"Pretty." Landon murmured and Owen silently agreed by nodding his head.

Once we finished our ice cream I took them back home and we all went to bed.

When I couldn't sleep again, I got up and went into the kitchen, surprised to see Landon sitting at the table.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and his head snapped in my direction.

"Couldn't sleep," He said while looking outdoors.

"I keep having nightmares. Owen used to sleep with me to get them all away but he won't do it anymore." He said while looking at me.

"I can sleep with you." I said and a blush covered my face. He looked at me with surprise but a smile soon covered his face.

"I would like that."

"Okay." I said and I walked to his room with him following me.

I went under the covers and he went above.

"We're friends right?" He whispered. I nodded my head and felt sleep coming in.

"I know it seems fast. But I fell this pull to you. It can get so strong sometimes and I'm scared to what I'm feeling." He whispered and I felt him pull me to his chest. I made a humming noise and was pulled into oblivion.

-------------------------------------------------

Does they're relationship seemed to be going to fast? Cause I don't really know..

And thank you for all the votes and comments! I love reading them!