Chapter 18

-BELLES POV-

"Brother?" I whispered to myself. They can't be brothers.. Sure, they look alike but thy couldn't be brothers! How did Alec have a house and money while Landon and Owen were living off the streets, eating garbage? It didn't make sense.

"You're not my brother! You've never been a brother! you didn't care for Owen! I was the one who took care of him while we were kicked out of the house! If you were our brother, you would have taken us in. Now leave us alone," I heard him shout then added, "I'm going to Belle. Don't tell her about this." He added weakly.

"You better keep an eye on her, Landon. I will have her." I heard Alec say. My eyes widened and I ran down the stairs, as quiet as I could.

"Where to go, where to go." I said to myself as I searched the party. I spotted Sarah grinding on a guy and I ran up to her.

"Dance with me!" I shouted over the music and she gave me a confused look but swayed her hips anyway.

"Why are you here all of the sudden?" I heard her yell at me.

"I'll tell you later!" I yelled back and started to move my feet and hips to the music.

"I'm sorry about what I said about Landon." Sarah apologized. I smiled and said a quick thanks. The beat got faster and I'm sure we looked like we were having a seizure on the dance floor.

"I need water!" I yelled once my mouth was getting dry. I pushed my way through the sweaty bodies and to the kitchen. The kitchen was a mess.

A guy was peeling in a flower case, there was cups everywhere, half naked girls laying down while the guys do body shots off of them, and there was an unconscious guy in the corner.

How fun.

I grabbed a empty cup and filled it with ice water. I drank it slowly, welcoming the cold against my throat and mouth. Arms went around my waist and I went stiff, until I felt the tingles. Just Landon. I sighed in relief.

"Want to get fresh air?" He asked over the music. I nodded eagerly and he lead me out the back door. I took a deep breath of the cool wind and relaxed instantly.

His arms tightened around me and he brought me closer.

"Can we just stay out here?" Landon asked softly. In the distance you could hear the crickets and the branches moving with the wind.

"It's nice,"I observed and lent my head in his neck.

"And by the way, you look hot in that costume." I added while laughing. he blushed bright red and looked away from me.

"Hey, don't look away from me. it's adorable that I can make you blush." I smiled cheekily, which only made him blush more. I grabbed his head in my hands and kissed him.

He deepened it immediately and swiped his tongue on my bottom lip. I opened slightly and moaned when I felt his tongue against mine. My arms found they're way around his neck and my fingers were buried in his hair.

His soft lips caressed mine and he started to kiss down my neck.

"You look great in that costume as well." He added and walked away leaving me in shock.

He couldn't just tease me and walk away. Revenge will soon be served..

------------------------------------------------

I know it's short.. but wanted to update anyway!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

And please don't comment your books. kinda rude.

Anyway, I love you! stay beautiful my little readers!