Chapter 31

-LANDON'S POV-

"What do you mean the packs under attack?" I asked, my hands gripping the wheel tightly. Her breathing was strained and her eyes were wild.

"We have to go. I can't let my pack die!"

"Who's attacking the pack?" I asked, looking over at her. Her eyes were glazed over with tears, not focusing on what I was saying. I gently turned the wheel right and pulled over to the side of the road, watching people pass us. She turned to me and all I saw was her mouth moving. Her cheeks were slightly flushed with anger, her eyes were slightly red, and her eyebrows furrowed. I undid her seatbelt, as well as mine, and grabbed her upper arms. I pulled her towards me, her lips still moving but all I was focused on was calming her down and I can only think of one thing to do that.

Her lips stopped, once she figured out what I was doing and she leaned forward slowly. Our lips touched hesitantly at first but she made it passionate. Her tongue swiped my bottom lip and I opened. I pushed her against the wheel and my tongue invaded her mouth. She moaned quietly against my mouth and pulled my hair with her small hands. My hands cradled her head and I slowly broke the kiss.

"Why did you do that?" Belle asked, her lips bruised. Her hair was slightly messed up, cheeks now flushed with excitement, and her breaths coming in pants.

"You needed to be distracted," I said while twirling a piece of hair around my index finger. She looked at me and sighed.

"We need to help fight. I'm not going to allow you to fight until we get you trained. I am going to be they're Luna soon and I need to help." She said, climbing back to her own seat.

I sighed, I knew she was right. I can't fight. I'd just get myself killed.

"Thank you for not fighting that, it's for your own protection."

"You need to be protected also, I can't let you go out there alone." I said as I once again gripped the wheel tightly. She couldn't go out there, she would get hurt. She's already hurt.

"You have to," She said softly and I shook my head. I won't.

"I can't let my pack do this on they're own, Landon."

"I know. What's the plan? Are we just driving there normally? Or are we gonna walk through the forest." I said, slightly mad.

"I don't know yet." She sighed and leaned against the seat.

*

"Don't make a sound," She whispered and took off her heels and ripped her dress so it didn't touch the ground. The tarring of the fabric filled the forest, both of us freezing. Nothing moved except for the trees. The leaves shook quietly with the wind, branches slightly bending.

Belle threw the free fabric behind a bush and turned to me. She still looked like the most beautiful girl I the world, even with her dress tarred.

"Watch where you step. Do not step on a twig." She warned and tip toed quietly through the twigs and leafs. Her eyes focused on the ground and her head turned and eyes softened and we heard screams out in the distance.

We kept going till we saw light shining through the trees. She turned to me to say, "Stay here."

She walked off and I went to take a step, on a twig.

The breaking noise echoed through the forest and she immediate froze. I held my breath, listening for any sound. I saw Belles skin tighten and her nails were growing slowly. I watched slowly and saw her body transform, her drees tarring in the process.

Once she was formed completely, wolves came running after her. My eyes widen but she snapped her mouth, closing over neck and hearing a snap every time. Wolves laid limp as she walked to me, her mouth bloody and a few scratched over her body. I bent down at the knees and slowly petted the hair on her head. She licked the right side of my face and I kissed the top of her head.

I had no doubt that she wouldn't come back to me in the end of this.

A snarl went through the air and both our heads snapped to where the sound came from. A giant black wolf stood there, his mouth opened, showing his sharp white teeth.

I felt Belle growl underneath my touch. The black wolf stalked towards us, then ran full speed. Bell pushed my back, with more strength then she has ever used. My body went flying, and falling to the floor fast. My head hit against the tree, feeling my body wrap around it then fell limply to the ground. Black spots filled my vision and I blinked continuously to remove them.

I tried moving but nothing happened. Snarls filled the air around me, and all I could think was about Belle.

She better be okay.

-BELLES POV-

My teeth wrapped around the wolfs neck, snapping it so he fell limo against the floor. I panted for air, my head turning to look for Landon. He laid against the tree, his eyes opened but nothing moving. I whimpered and jogged to him.

His breaths were shallow and his eyes weren't focused. His mouth was partially opened as he sucked in oxygen. I whimpered once more and licked the side of his face. My bones moved as I shifted back, not caring that I was fully naked. I inspected his body and moved it so he was laying on his back. He groaned in pain, looking at me with glazed eyes. A tear escaped my eye and I felt around his stomach. He gasped and his body shook as he groaned. I frowned and felt around. He broke ribs.

I looked around for anyone and covered him up with leaves and dirt, so no one sees him. His eyes close and I wasn't sure if I should let him close them. He wouldn't listen to me anyway. I pushed away his hair, sweat dripped from his face.

Then there was silence.

Complete silence.

Then I heard cries and a howl from my pack. My blood went cold as I realized what happened. And tears streamed down my face as I fell to my knees.

---------------------------------------------------

Good?

What do you think happened?

Comment what you think!

Please vote as well:)

Did everyone have a good Thanksgiving??

Let me know! Stay beautiful! Xx

Love ya :)