Chapter 43: Graduation Day

A/N-I'm baaaaack everyone. And it's finally time for to end this book. Next chapter will be the FINAL chapter. That's right, the FINAL chapter of this story. This story has gotten unbelievably popular. I had no idea when I wrote it, it would receive almost 20,000 reads in the making. Thank you so much in reading it. It means so much to me that you all care about my writing.

3rd Pov

All the students of Lincoln's Boarding School arrived back to the school after a fun day of going out. The happiness level amongst them all were at an all time peak. In each of their minds, they knew they would miss each other dearly. After saying their goodbyes to one another, they headed back to their rooms and started to pack for the ending of the year that crept closer and closer by day. In this school year, all of them learned valuable lessons about themselves, friendship, and learning to beat the odds in their lives. After learning everything, it was now time for them to graduate and become something outside of school. It was now time for graduation......

Graduation Day.......

Niall's Pov

I woke up and got the sleep out of my eyes. Today was graduation day. I couldn't believe it. Just yesterday it felt like I was just coming to this school for my senior year. I didn't even expect to leave here with so many friends, let alone curing my problems within my self. My Mum, Dad, and brother Greg were suppose to be coming today to see me graduate. I was so excited to see them, considering the last time I did I was in the hospital. I got out of bed only wearing a white tank top and some green boxers. My eyes scanned everywhere for my phone. Once I found it, I hurried to call Greg. The phone only rang two times till he picked it up.

"Niall, is that you?" I heard my brothers groggy voice say through the phone.

"Of course it's me. Are you guys almost in Wolverhampton? I can't wait to see you all."

"We can't wait to see you too!" My mum screamed in the background. I couldn't help myself but to smile at her. "Yeah, we should be there soon. Can't wait to see you Niall. Your a new person today."

"I know I am. My future starts now."

"You got that right." Has Louis told his parents about you two leaving back with us to Ireland?"

I went silent on the phone. Seeing I wasn't saying anything, Greg continued to talk.

"I take that as a no. Does his parents at least know you two are together?"

I took a huge huff of breath before answering.

"No, but they know he's gay. And they're not happy with it either. But he can make his own decisions now. He's of age."

"That's horrible for Louis. I know it must be tough for him." Greg took a pause. "Well, at least he can be on his own now and you two can be together."

"That's what I'm most happy about Greg. I have to get off the phone now so I can get my cap and gown."

"Okay, but I have one more question."

Does he ever stop talking?

"And that would be?"

"Are you two active?"

My eyes shot up in shock and embarrassment.

"Niall, make sure you two are safe. But are you the bottom or top?"

"Okay Greg, your pushing the limit. I have to go. Bye."

All I heard was his laughter.

"Alright lad, see ya soon."