Chapter 2: Louis and Niall

A/N-Hi again everyone! Wanna thank all the people who read the first chapter! I'm trying to update as much as possible, so just give me time! Shoutout to my first ever comment in this book! it meant alot to me! Enough of me talking, heres the story!

1 day later....

Louis Pov

The day passed by with not a care in the world. I decided to go to out for a walk. The cool wind with the sweet smell of flowers blossoming into the air. Sitting in the park bench, I just thought about myself. Thinking about the secret I was hiding from my family. Well not a secret, but a gigantic secret actually. I was gay, and knew that for a year and a half now. The urge to tell someone always took a hold on my mind, but I couldn't. What would people think of me!? I already knew my parents would disagree with this. In my mindset, anyone would. My stepfather always was working, so I stayed pretty much captive in a house filled with girls. So it had to be a matter of time before I would like the same things as them. Sighing while looking at all the happy couples in the park be as joyous as can be with who they were with. Glancing too much made me a little sad that I might not have the same love or relationship that I actually wanted to have. As I got up, my phone started to buzz widly in my pocket. Reaching in my pocket to grab it, the Caller ID said it was my mum. "Hello, mum?" "Louis, I need you to get home right now. Me and your father have to talk to you." "What's wrong mum? Did I do something wrong?" "Just get back here now Louis. This is about you though. That's all I'm going to tell you." Before I could reply to what my mother had said, she hung up. Walking back home, I couldnt help but wonder endlessly about what my parents had to say to me that was so important she and my step father had to talk to me this urgent. Stepping onto the front door steps, I took one last breath before I opened the door. The house was very quiet. I could see my mother and step father standing in the kitchen frame staring at me. "Mum, where's Lottie, Phobe, Fizzy, and Daisy?" "I let them go out for a while until we sort this matter out." "Sort what matter out?" "Louis, why dont you sit down and listen to what we have to say to you." I heard this time from my step father. We both sat down with both of their eyes beaming at me. My mother was the first to speak up in the silent air. "Louis, I went in your room to clean just in case company arrived today, and found your journal." My eyes went wide. My journal had some of my most personal thoughts in it! "It wasn't my business to read it, but you left it open under your pillow. When I grabbed it to close it shut, I saw something you wrote in it." the tension rose inside me as I prayed my mother wasnt going to say what I thought she was going to say. "You wrote that you were hiding the secret of being gay to us?" she said her voice getting shaky. Me being speechless, she continued on. "Now I know your confused, but we can help you with this disease Louis." "What do mean a disease?" they both look surprised to what I had said. "The disease of being gay Louis. We'll take you to church and cure you the best we can." "Mum, being gay isn't a disease. It's part of who someone is. That someone is me mother." I told my mum while jumping up disagreeing to her false judgements about being gay. "Now dont get your mother wrong Louis, we have a boarding school that might seem suitable for your needs." "My needs!? You think I'm some type of disease just because I'm gay!? I can't believe you two!" Since my voice raised, the tone of my step father matched it with the right kind of volume back to me. Almost bursting my ear drum to how loud he was. I couldn't back down for my beliefs at all though. "Well you know what, you have no choice! I am your father, and you will obey me!" "Your not my father! You are my step father and I never liked you in the first place!" "Enough of this!" My step father and I stopped yelling at each other between the table to look at my stressed out mother crying and shaking. "Louis, your going to Lincoln's Boarding School and thats final." "But mum- "No buts Louis. Either that or you no longer will have a house to come to. I'm not having this disease on you! Your leaving in a day, so start packing." Completely pissed off, I ran up the stairs to slam my bedroom door shut. Grabbing my Journal with a much angered force. Gripping it so tight my knuckes turned white. "This is all your fault. Now I have to leave my family to cure this so called 'disease' I had. No matter what this school was, it wasn't going to make me change who I am. Because I-I can't change, even if I tried." I said in a hopeless tone. Feeling the tears getting ready to pierce out of my eyes.

Meanwhile in Mullingar, Ireland.....

Niall's Pov

Staring blankly in my facial features, I couldn't help but to let a tear escape down my face. I hated myself because of the way I looked. So many people have told me I look beautiful, but I just didn't see it. I want to look the way I want to look, and I know that will never happen. Stepping slightly to the left, I stared blankly at the toilet before carefully slipping a finger down my throat. In a split second, my lunch was emptied out of my stomach. The after taste was horrible. Before my mother could see what I was doing, I grabbed my toothbrush to brush my teeth. "Niall, what are you doing?" My mum had came in the bathroom with me! "Nothing, just brushing my teeth." "Oh okay, well dinners ready so come down whenever." I expected my mum to leave once she finished on what she had to say, but she just stayed there. Taking little glances into the mirror at my face. Niall, were you crying?" Shit, I forgot all about my crying before my mum came in here to inform me for dinner. "What's wrong Niall? Talk to me. I am your mother for petes sake." Once I bent down to spit the now fowl tasting toothe paste out, my mom looked over me at the toilet. Rushing by me to see what I had forcefully threw up just a few minutes ago. "Did you just throw this up Niall? my mum asking really worriedly. "How do you know I'm just not sick?" "Because you barely ate lunch. In fact, you've barely been eating at all lately." "Well I just dont get as hungry as I used to." I said slightly aggrivated. My mother was really getting annoying now. I didnt want her to find out what I was doing, but it was a matter of time. "Lift your shirt up Niall." "But mum- "Just lift your shirt up Niall!" As I lifted my Polo up, my mother gasped to what she saw. "What happend to you Niall!? All I see is your ribs and a small piece of your stomach. This isn't healthy at all! "Dont you think I know that! I hate my weight and appearance! Why can't I look good for a change! I ran out the bathroom and sat on my bed. All my mother did was slowly walk over and sit beside me. Patting my back to ensure everything would be fine. "I just don't know what else to do anymore mum." "I know Niall, that's why I signed you up for Lincoln's Boarding School. Its in Wolverhampton, England. You'll be leaving in a day, so start packing." After my mother told me what she just said, I wasn't surpised. I in fact wanted to go to this boarding school. Maybe this school would help me better myself in my terrible habit. Wiping my tears away, I got up to look for a suitcase and pack my clothes to leave.

A/N-So how was it!? I hoped you liked it! Two boys down, and two more to go! I'll try my best in the next to chapters to get all the boys to finally meet each other at the boarding school. Comment who's backround story you like the most and why please! Dont forget to vote either! Thanks everyone! :D