Chapter 4: When Five Worlds Collide

A/N-This is what you've all been waiting for! The moment all the boys meet up with each other! Hope you like it! :)

Harry' Pov

The day was pretty early for me. I was still pissed off for my mum making me go to this school though. When I arrived, the campus looked rich and vibrant with the flourishing of new students arriving just like me. The school had sent me my room number with the welcome pamphlet they gave me. I wasnt in the mood for anyone really, so I just took my chances looking for Room D27 myself. Dorm D was just across from Dorm C, so I pressed my luck on what my roommate would appear to be. To my surprise, nobody was in my room. Observing around, I did see that there were belongings set gently on a bed. "Oh, you must be my roomate." I heard a soft gentle male voice from behind me say. When I turned around, I saw a very feminine looking lad. Maybe too much for me to handle. "Um, yea I guess. My names Harry. Yours would be?" "Louis, I come from Doncaster. Pleasant to meet you Harry." "Whatever, I just want to set things straight. I was forced to come here okay. So as long as you stay out if my way, I'll stay out of yours got it?" Louis looked at me as if in shock. I knew my attitude was rather rough, but it's not like I wanted to be here in the first place. "Fine, well I guess we have something both to agree on." Louis then stomped quite angrily out of our room and into the hallway of the dorm. Where he went to, I have no clue. Once I didn't hear the loud grumbles and stomps in the hallway from a suspected Louis, I decided to just lay on my new bed and wish I could drift away back home in Cheshire.

Louis Pov

The nerve if this kid Harry! We barely met each other, and I can already tell that we wont get along as roomates. Finally reaching the entrance of Dorm D, I saw a beautifully shined white Mercedes Benz pull up towards the entrance. A brown eyed boy came out, looking so gloomy and depressed. I saw as he grabbed his suitcases then waved back to what must have been his mother driving. She drove away before he had the chance for him to really say good bye. It was harsh to see, let alone imagine it was my mother and I. As the nice looking car drifted out of both our sites, he put his head down walking to Dorm D. I watched as he clumsily fell over his large expensive looking suitcases. The right thing to do of course was go and help him. Maybe he would be a little bit more friendly than my roommate Harry. It's worth a shot. I walked confidently over to this random boy. "Do you need any help?" The mystery boy looked at me with a look as if he was scared to answer. "Uh, I'm okay." The boy walked only five steps away before tripping and falling to the ground. "I can help you, its no problem." "I guess I'll take you up on your offer." I picked up two of his suitcases, and followed him to wherever his destination was. "I never asked your name. By the way mines Louis." "Hello Louis, my name is Liam." Looking at his face all you could see was innocence, though their had to be a cover to that face. As they always say, strict parents make sneaky kids. We walked up the stairs to Dorm D, so his room must be near mine. Helping up the stairs wasn't an easy job, but it was better than being in a room with Harry.

Zayn's Pov

My mum had dropped me off and I headed towards Dorm D. I didnt know what to expect, but I had hope my roomates would be just like me in a good way. Once I got into the building, I looked at my pamphlet to see my room number was D37. A few doors down, and I found it. All I saw was a curly haired boy throwing a ball repeatedly at the ceiling. He didnt notice me, so I just coughed really loud for him to know that he wasnt the only one in the room. "So whats your name?" the curly haired boy said without even looking at me. "The names Zayn, I could care less about being here, so just stay out my way." the boy stood up and looked directly towards me. Staring at my appearance, as if beaming his eyes straight through me. "Really, I dont want to either. So are you bunking here too?" "Yea, this is room D37?" "No, but you could stay and talk. The only person I've talked to here was my bitchy roommate. My names Harry by the way." This kid Harry and I talked forever as it seemed. I even forgot to go to my own room.

Louis' Pov

"So is this your floor?" I asked Liam in a tired tone. "Yep, the third door on the right." Once we got there, Liam opened the door to a large dorm. The dorm had a couch, flat screen tv, and a beautiful view of downstairs entrace. "Your dorm is magnificent Liam." I said while putting his luggage down that I carried into his room. Sitting promptly on his couch. "Thanks, you can come back anytime." "I might have to hold you up to that offer because my dick of a roomate isn't hitting it off with me quite well." "Wow, I thought everyone here would be as sweet as you." Liam's compliment made me blush, but I tried to cover up my facial expression as best as I could." "Well your wrong on that my friend! I'll be back when your finished packing Liam." Before I could leave his dorm frame, his voice made me go to a halt. "Louis, you could come up anytime. I'm pretty sure it's going to be lonely up here by myself." he joked around with me. "Ok Liam, good bye." I said through giggles and laughs. I knew Liam didn't know I was gay, so his friendliness was probably directed towards me since I'm the only one he knew here yet. Going down the stairs, I heard loud laughs running down the hallway. Getting closer to my dorm, I noticed it was mine and Harry's room. Once I walked in, all I saw was the curly headed, green eyed devil laughing his head of with this new person I haven't met. "I don't think we've met. Your name is?" "Zayn, I'm one of your hallway mates. Your roomate seems pretty cool so I stopped by to chat." Harry and I stared at each other knowing for a fact we couldnt stand the look of each other. "My names Louis by the way and Harry I'll be up in the upper dorms up stairs if you even care to know." "Whatever" Rolling my eyes at him, I decided to give Liam some time to pack. This gave me a chance to just sit in the outside porch dorm for a small breath of fresh air. It was getting late, so I just thought all of the Dorm D students were here. I heard a car door shut, and I lifted my head up from my shoulders. The picture of a small pale, rather skinny blue eyed blonde haired boy came out of the car. He seem rather nice, but quite shy like Liam. Maybe he could be a good friend to Liam and I.

Niall's Pov

I looked at my surroundings to see the sun quickly dissapear. I grabbed my luggage from the back of the cab and watched it leave in the little existing daylight left for today. Glancing around, I saw a very nice looking tan skinned older male with beautiful blue eyes and messy light brown hair. I'm not even gay and already attracted to one of my dorm mates. This school year is great.....just great

A/N-So was it good!? I tried to make this chapter extra long. If you have any ideas for the story, just message me and I might consider putting them in! Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan! Thanks! :D