Chapter 10: Secrets Coming Out and Feelings Rising

A/N- Hi everyone, I'm writing another chapter once more! I'm trying to update as much as possble since I didn't update for two months. Maybe having three updates in a week helped the pain? Enjoy this new chapter! Tell other's about this story too! :)

Liam's Pov

The rest of the day's classes passed by within a flash. All that was on my mind was what Louis might be telling me tonight. Him and Niall will be staying the night in my room for today. Of course this is what Louis wanted to do so he could tell us this secret, but the anticipation was just killing me right now. I just want to know what he was going to say! I heard the last class bell ring, and I quickly headed towards my dorm. I had no clue where all of the other boys were, but I probably would see them once I got to the dorm. The walk there was quiet. The sun was dying down while the student's of Lincoln's Boardng School talked away with each other outside. Arriving to Dorm D, I saw these rather rugged looking boys. I didn't know where I remembered them from, but they just seemed so familiar. There little snickers behind my back, made me realise something. Could they have been the guys that whispered those terrible things about Louis in the hallway? Were they the reason's why he wasn't his usual happy go lucky self anymore? I fought the courage to turn around and give them a piece of my mind. Glancing at the way they looked, I probably would have gotten my butt kicked anyway.

I finally had reached my room, and could have never been more pleased to sit down and take a moment for myself. My eye lids beamed open as soon as I heard my phone buzz inside of my pocket. Checking the caller I.D., it was my mother. I didn't want ot talk to her, but she was my mother. The way she betrayed me, I don't even think she should have that title anymore.

"Hello, how are you Liam? Everything okay at your new school?"

I took a long pause on the phone. What could I say?

"I'm doing good, everything is fine." I said in a sharp tone.

Another long pause was on the phone. I was beginning to get a little agitated with her.

"Me and your father are actually doing okay now. I guess he got a little bit of stress off his shoulders."

That's where she crossed the line. "How can you act like everything is okay Mum?!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act dumb! You just dumped me off at this school like I was just nothing to you! What kind of mother are you?!"

"Liam, you will not talk to me like that! I am your mother for god's sake!"

"Oh, screw you, you little twat!"

That's when I hung the phone up. Pressing the end button so hard that I thought my phone screen would break. My mother actually think's that I forgot how she practically tossed me out like I was trash? She rather have everything in the world, rather than her own son. It just makes me sick to my stomach to even think about my family's situation right now, so I get up and tidy around for Niall and Louis. This wasn't my time to discuss my problems, it's Louis'. And right now, he need's all the support he can get.

Louis Pov

"Harry, I won't be here tonight. Niall, Liam, and I are having a small get together." I told Harry as I walked in the room. Looking over, I could see he was packing a small bag of clothes just like I was getting ready to. "I won't be here either. Zayn invited me to his room. He doesn't have a roomate, so why not go over there." A sly smirk rose onto my face. "Oh, so he want's you to sleep with him tonight?" Harry looked at me. Clearly looking embarrased. "No, it's nothing like that just a- "Just a night to cuddle up with him? Is it Harry?" "Louis why do you have to make this like I want to fuck Zayn or something?! We're both just friends. Your going up there with Liam and Niall." "So, it's three of us. While there's only two of you. Don't you think it's wierd he invited you for coffee and now want's you to stay the night with him?" "No, it doesn't seem wierd at all. That's what friends do Louis!" "Okay Harry, whatever you say." I wen't back to folding up a little night bag while Harry did the same. "That's not what friends do if you want them in your pant's." I whispered to myself. Before I knew it, Harry ran over to my side of the room. "I don't want him in my pant's Louis. I'm not even gay!" That's when I jumped on my tippy toes and kissed him. The moment lasted for only a second until I backed away. "Louis, why would you do that?!" "To see if you were gay. By the way you inhaled my tongue like a pro. Your either gay, or a REALLY confused straight guy." Harry looked at me like I had two heads or something. "Wait, you were just testing me to see if I were gay?" "Of course I was. Not to be rude Harry, but your not my type." I went back to finishing my clothes, and that's when I remembered it. "Louis, so does that mean......your gay?" Shit, I forgot all about this! I haden't told Harry that I was gay before doing that!" I slowly turned around and braced myself to what I was about to tell Harry. "Uh, yeah Harry. I forgot to tell you that I'm gay." He looked at me for a few seconds, then a wide smile came on towards his face. "Good, I was waiting for when you would tell me." "Wait, what? How did you know I was gay already?" "Louis, it was pretty obviouse when I put my finger in your arse and you didn't hesitate to take it out. Not to mention the clothes you wear." "Wait, what's wrong with my clothes?!" "C'mon, what straight guy dresses like that?" We both laughed together. "I didn't know we would be this good of roomates Louis." "Well you really didn't give me a chance when you saw me." "Yeah, again I'm sorry for how I acted when we first met." "It's okay, just promise me you won't tell nobody about this, okay?" "What, that you kissed me?" "No, not that. The other thing." "That I put my finger up your bum, and you liked it?" "No you twat! That I told you I'm gay!" "Oh, well your secrets safe with me! I'll catch you later Louis." "Wait Harry, I have something to tell you!" Harry stopped before he left the room. "What is it now Louis?" "Don't do anything that I wouldn't do tonight!" All he did was laugh while walking out the room. I feel like we have a closer bond now. Actually, I kind of trust Harry with knowing my secret. I finished packing my small bag, so I headed out of Harry and I room.