Chapter 17: Mixed Emotions

A/N-Well I'm back for another chapter! I had gotten so many wonderful comments on my 1d Instagram account from this fanfic, I just had to make a new chapter. I hope it's better then what you expected! :)

Louis' Pov

All eyes were on me. I had everyone's full attention. "Pack your bags everyone, we're going to my parents lake woods cabin tonight!" Glancing around, I could see everyone seemed pretty happy. "So should we start packing today?" I heard Liam say. "No, we have to start packing now. We should be leaving in an hour or two. "This should be fun for the two of us. Maybe a little fun in our own room huh?" Niall whispered seductively in my ear while rubbing my back. "Don't worry, I made sure we had our own room." I whispered back. "I think you guys forgot that we're all standing right here." Harry said looking at Niall and I. "Oh hush will you? We all need to go pack anyway." I hate to cut the conversation short, but do you mind if I go and change?" Liam said while trying to cover up his body. "No, I kind of like seeing you in your boxers." Harry said aloud. Everyone started to laugh and leave so they could go pack.

Everyone had left to go packing. Harry had finished packing surprisingly early, so he just sat on his bed looking at me. Not just looking, but staring as it seemed. "What are you staring at Harry? Is there something on my pants, because that's all I see you staring at." Looking over, all Harry was doing was grinning. "No, I'm just bored. I think I'm gonna go see if Nialler needs some help packing." Harry got up to walk out the room. "Stay right there Harry." I said before Harry could go out the door. "Why do you want to help Niall all of a sudden?" "It just seems like the friendly thing to do. We are friends Louis. I just want him to know that I'll be there for him. Kind of the way you are." The curly haired boy had a good reason to go over. We were all friends, but I didn't want Harry to go over. He did know that Niall and I were going out, so shouldn't I be going over there instead of him? "What do you mean you want to be there for him like I am? I'm his boyfriend, not you. So back off will you?" "Whoa there Lou, why all the hostility? I just want to show your boyfriend a good time, that's all." Harry walked closer to me. Our chests could practically touch each other. "Maybe show him a better time than you could. Possibly holding his hand in public so he doesn't feel bad that you felt ashamed to do so." Harry got even closer. "Maybe this trip could get us closer than what we are." He said in such a slow tone. "Watch it Harry. Just remember he's mine. And if you even try to change that, your going to deal with me, not Niall." Both of our eyes were glaring into one another. My fiery, attitude, sassy, blue orbs met his devious, manipulative, and sneaky green ones. Harry backed away from me, and put his hand on the door again. "I guess Niall will be the judge of that." Was all he said before the shut the door. That Harry Styles was one sneaky bastard I tell you. Don't get me wrong, he's a wonderful friend to have. But a merciless enemy. Folding my last bit of clothes before I zipped my suitcase, I thought to myself. "I might actually have competition."

Harry's Pov

Shutting the door to Louis and I room, my heart skipped a beat. Getting so close to Louis always did that to me. I really did have a huge crush on him. Though at the same time, I did kinda like the new girl Megan. My sexuality was always a question to me and others. Some people called me gay, others straight, while I thought of myself as bisexual. Shaking the thought out of my head, I looked forward to see Niall's door right in front of me. Every time I put my fist up to knock, I pushed it back. Having the courage to knock on his door was something that I didn't have. To be honest, I didn't like Niall. As a friend yes, but more than a friend, not at all. The only reason I'm going to at least try to put up a flirting game with him is because of Louis. The only thing that stood in my way of having Louis was Niall. What if I had Niall? What if having Niall would make Louis jealous? Maybe Louis would want me then. I took one last breath and knocked on the door. Opening the door was Niall. Just looking at the boy. You could see so much innocence from his appearance. Something that I wasn't that quite fond of. "Hey Niall, mind if I come on?" He had a questioning look, but it quickly fell off his face. "Of course Harry, come on in." I walked in to see Niall still had clothes left in his suitcases. "You haven't finished unpacking yet?" I asked Niall while he finished packing his trip bag. "No, I just haven't had the time or help." "Really, well how come Louis hasn't helped you? Y'know, since he was here till midnight yesterday." Niall started to grin. Even though he tried to cover it from me, I still saw it. "We didn't have much time to unpack. We were too busy doing, uh, other things." "Oh, well j suppose you two had better things to do over here." I went over to where Niall was. He was still bending over and putting stuff in his bag. As he stood up to stand tall, he jumped. "Harry, you scared me for a second." I just stood behind him. Inching my member closer and closer to his bum. "Believe me Niall, that's the last thing I want to so to you." I said in his ear. A slight moan came out of his mouth. It wasn't loud. So soft and quiet that the silent room made it possible for me to hear it. "And what are some things that you want to do to me Harry?" Niall said. I was trying to be flirty and seductive, while Niall must've thought I was trying to be funny. Maybe this will change his mind. My hands gripped both if Niall's hips. "Everything that'll make you scream and moan my name." Telling Niall all these things made my imagination go wild. I didn't want Niall long term, but I could definitely use him for my needs. "Harry, we shouldn't be doing this." Niall said through the small moans he was making. I pecked him on the neck. Seeing his eyes roll back in pleasure must was a sign to continue. I started to rub everywhere I could get my hands on. "H-Harry, w-we c-can't do t-this." "Yes we can. Forget about Louis." I was getting my way with Niall, and Louis wouldn't be there to stop anything. Times couldn't be better for me!

Niall's Pov

"Yes, we can. Forget about Louis." Was all I heard Harry say. My back was turned to him while he passionately kissed all over my neck and rubbed everywhere on me. I wasn't used to this from Louis because I was doing this to him. Harry made me feel wanted. His hands felt so smooth and just so good on me. I liked every moment he tensed them up on me to show a little bit a pain and pleasure at the same time. I didn't want him to take them off. I felt his hands leave my hips and go for my jean zipper. The thoughts of my mind started to race. My body wanted him to continue, but my heart told him to stop. "Yes we can. Forget about Louis." Played repeatedly in my mind. Louis' name just kept playing in my head. Harry had undone my zipper. "Keep moaning Nialler. We're just starting out." Harry said hotly in my ear. Trying his best to keep my body doing what it wanted and not letting my heart get a say in what was happening. That's when my senses came to me. My eyes opened like a timer going off. "No Harry, I can't do this. I'm with Louis and some one nighter won't change that." "C'mon Niall, he doesn't have to know. It can be our little secret." Harry said while toying with my hair. I turned around to face Harry. "I'm sorry Harry, but leave. We can be friends, and that's all." The look of Harry's face had rejection surfacing all over it. I didn't want to hurt him, though I really didn't want to hurt Louis. Harry walked away without a word, but froze once his hand was on the doorknob. "Just remember, I'll be waiting for you to realize who you actually want to be with." With that said, he walked out the door. What the hell was going on? I thought I loved Louis, but now, I think in having feelings for Harry. "Niall, we're leaving now, lets go!" I heard Zayn say at the door. Grabbing my bag off my bed, I opened my room door. "C'mon Niall, want to sit next to me?" Louis said to me in the hallways. Glancing beside him, I could see Harry winking at me. What was happening to me? Did I cheat on Louis by letting Harry do those things to me? It doesn't mater anymore. I just want Louis to know I love him no matter what Harry does. He was the one that took my virginity. Doesn't that mean something? Does it?

A/N-Sorry if this was such a short chapter! I had to type it three times because of me deleting it on an accident. Do you guys mind following my Instagram? It's @the1dboyzz. Comment, fan, vote, do whatever you fancy! :)