Chapter 34: Outspoken Megan

A/N-Two updates in one day? This is impossible right? I guess not! Here you go everyone! :)

Zayn's Pov

I was sitting down on the couch when I heard the doorknob jingle. That had to be Megan. Megan walked in and hurried over to her bed so she could drop down her stuff. "So how was the little meet up with you and Perrie?" I asked her excitedly. The anticipation of knowing what happened was building too high in me. Perrie hadn't texted me yet about it, so I had to know what happened from Megan. "It was nice actually. Perrie's a sweet girl." She walked over to the couch. Plopping right beside me with her phone in hand. That was something Megan couldn't do without. "Okay, so what else? Did you make me sound like a good catch to be with?" "Yes Zayn, I did. Also, you told her I was beautiful didn't you?" Megan looked at me in such a know it all way. Why did Perrie tell her that?! "Yes I did, and that's the last time too." "Oh don't act like such a bad boy now Zayn. She also said that you said I had the body and face of a model. You actually think that?" Perrie had to tell Megan all of these things did she? I knew Megan wasn't going to let this go, so I might as well tell her now. "Yes I did Megan. Your gorgeous to me. You happy that I finally admitted it?" She reached over to pinch one of my cheeks. "Aww, thanks Zayn. I'm glad you finally said it too!" Megan got up and headed to the door. "Where are you going to?" "Why should it matter to you?" Megan said with a sly smirk exiting the door. I don't know where she got this idea that she's Ms America now, but that's going to have to change soon!

Niall's Pov

"Hello, anyone there?" I heard Megan say at my door. Louis got up to open the door for her. "So what are you two up to?" She said while walking into my room. "Well were planning on having sex, but you showed up." Louis said while snuggling back up to me in my bed. "Louis don't say that! No we weren't Megan. We were just watching some television." Louis was laughing historically, but it wasn't that funny to me. "Nialler, calm down. I was just having a little bit of fun." Louis patted my chest while rubbing little circles in it. That always made me feel calm. "You two are too much." Megan told us. I got up to get something out of the fridge. "Whoa Niall, that's a lot of food. Your gonna pack even more weight on."Megan said to me when I came back with some chips. "What, you think so?" "Yeah, it's going to make you pack some heavy weight. I mean I'm not skinny for a reason." That got to me. Was I really picking on so much weight? Getting to this school I was eating plenty of food. More than I have been in the past. I had no idea I was getting fatter. God, Louis is going to think I'm getting so fat. "You okay Niall?" Louis said looking up to me. "Yeah, of course I am. I'm always okay Lou. Don't you worry." I put on a fake smile. Louis remained snuggled up to me and Megan sat near us. We all were watching tv. My mind kept racing though. I had no idea I was becoming so fat. Megan wouldn't lie to me about something like this. The boost of confidence I once had suddenly left me. I was back to being.....the old me.

A/N-So we're going into the dark side of Niall. His eating disorders were bad in Ireland, but how will he hide them at his new school. More importantly, how will he hide them from Louis. Read on the find out. Sorry for such the short chapter.