Chapter 5: The Coming of the Past

A/N-I just want to thank everyone who is reading this story. You have no idea on what it means to me! If you have anything you want to happen in the story, message me!

Louis Pov

I heard a car door slam and I peeked my head up to see a rather skinny, pale, blonde haired, blue eyed boy. He looked just a little younger than me. The look he gave his surroundings showed he might be just as shy as Liam was. All I did was watch him carry two large suitcases by me and into Dorm D. I really didnt care too much about nobody right now. I wanted to go home and see my family. It was boring being here. Sure Liam was nice to meet, but who knows what's in store with me on my roommate Harry. Harry had came off as such a prick to me and I didn't even know why. Look at me sitting here wrecking my brains over something that shouldn't even matter. I got up to go to Liam's room when I saw the blonde haired boy walk into the room across from mine. He didn't interest me too well, so I decided I would introduce myself later to him. Going up these steps to Liam's room was like the olympics. Has this school heard of an elevator!? Finally reaching the top, I saw two rather manly looking students looking at me. They were whispering something about me and I just knew it. People always 'assumed' I was gay, though never bothered to ask. It did hurt my feelings now and then at school with the bit of teasing, but it subsided whenever they saw it didn't give them the reaction they wanted from me. Walking by the two boys, I did nothing but walk with confidence. I had to show that nobody frightened me at this school. "Your finally back." Liam said smiling while sitting on his freshly made bed. "Yeah, thought I would give you some time to unpack before I came back." Liam just smiled at me with his adoring eyes from across the room as I sat on his couch. "What's wrong Louis, you seem a bit down? Do you want to talk, because I don't mind. " Liam was rather thoughtful. Considering we only met today. "Thanks Liam, but I rather not pester you with my problems." "That's nonsense, pester away!" He chuckled,. easing his way onto the couch next to me. "Well, I just don't feel like I belong here. My roommate clearly made it clear that he doesn't like me already and I just passed by two snickering boys in the hallway." "You might just be home sick Louis. If your roommate is being this much of a pain for you, spend the night up here. What do the snickering boys in the hallway have to deal with anything though?" "Because they always are talking about me! It's just always been that way!" "What's always been this way? What happend to you Louis?" "I'm sorry, but I've said too much. I'll see you tomorrow Liam." I rushed out of Liam's room without another word. Running down the stairs towards my own room. The blue eyed stranger across from my room locked eyes with me for one moment before I slammed the door shut to my room. "Hey, what's up with you?" Harry said once he heard the door shut violently. "Just leave me alone! I don't have time for any of your comments about me right now! "Whoa, take it easy. I didn't even sa- "Don't you see I don't feel like talking!? Just go somewhere already! " Harry had nowhere to go besides the other side of the room. All he could hear had to be the small wimpers I made in my pillow. He must have been too afraid to even ask if I was okay. I didn't know why I got so angry and sad like this. It just makes me so mad when I see people say something about me that's all. Who cares anyways......

Liam's Pov

I had no idea what I had done for Louis to leave like the way he did. Maybe I did say the wrong thing to him. He just left in such a hurry, I couldn't ask why. Louis looked as if he was about to cry when he left. I hope he was okay. Let's just hope tomorrow will be a better day. I then went towards my bed once I cut the last light off and drifted to sleep.

Niall's Pov

All I heard was shouting from the room across me once I saw the tan skinned boy walk in. What made him so angry? I let alone couldn't even answer because I didn't even know his name for one. It soon went back to being quiet, so I went back to movement in my room, still unpacking boxes. It was getting too late to unpack, so I decided to finish my bed and go to sleep.

Harry's Pov

I must have struck a nerve in Louis. I didn't mean to be rude, but that's what I did to people who I cared the slightest for. Louis continuously sighed for the rest of the night. Not even getting up to put on his night clothes. Tomorrow's first day of classes will be very interesting.

A/N-What's up with Louis? Could he be the first to crack under his past haunting him? is Harry, Niall, and Liam falling for the the striped shirt boy? Read more to find out! Don't forget to Comment, Fan, and Vote! Thanks! :)