Chapter Twenty-three:

Sehun's POV:

Today is the day of Natalie and Taehyung's wedding and honestly I'm a little less than excited to attend this 'special day'.

Everyone is happy for them, but I just can't bring myself to smile. I can't help but to feel upset. I know I could treat Natalie way better than my younger cousin. I'm in love with her, but she doesn't feel the same way, it hurts.... It fucking hurts and I can't do anything about it.

I'm the one who is suppose to walk Natalie down the aisle. I just don't know how I'm gonna do it without wanting to cry.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I adjusted my tie. I lifted my arm to check the time, it's time for me to go get Natalie. I trailed out of the room and to the one Natalie was in. I approached the door and knocked lightly.

"Come in." She answered. I opened the door and saw her, my mouth gaped opened. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Even though she wasn't wearing a traditional wedding dress it still looked good.

"You looked beautiful."

"Thank you, are you ready?"

"Yup." I answered. We locked arms as we made our way to the ceremony. Music started playing as everyone turned their heads. At the end of the path I saw Taehyung smiling as big as ever, and Suho getting ready to perform the ceremony.

When we got to the end of the trail I kissed Natalie on the cheek and took my seat.

I felt like the ceremony took forever, I kept spacing out.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Natalie Rose to be yours to love and hold forever and always?" My attention was brought back when I heard Suho say these words.

"I do." Taehyung had tears in his eyes.

"And do you Natalie Rose, take Kim Taehyung to be yours to love and hold forever and always?"

"I do." She replied.

"You may kiss the bride." And with that Tae and Natalie's lips met.

When they broke the kiss you could see the love in their eyes.

Desi's POV:

When Taehyung and Natalie broke the kiss they stared into each others eyes lovingly. You don't have to be an idiot to see that they truly love each other. I'm so happy for them, they deserve the best after everything they've been through.

Angel and I walked up to Natalie.

"I'm so happy for you pumpkin!" Angel said as she hugged Natalie.

"Thank you so much."

I pulled Natalie in for a hug, I can't believe it. She finally gets her happy ending.

"Alright everyone time for dinner." Onew, Natalie's trainer said. We all took our seats at the table and ate dinner. Everyone was joking around, making toasts, and threatening to kill Taehyung if he ever hurts her.

After dinner we all danced and had a fun time. I couldn't find Jungkook anywhere though, I swear he was just with me.

I walked up to Yoongi. "Hey, have you seen Jungkook anywhere?"

Yoongi smiled and said. "Turn around."

When I turned I saw Jungkook kneeling on one knee with a diamond ring in a box. "Desi, you're the love of my life and I can't live without you. We've been through a lot together good and bad." Tears started to form in my eyes. "I know I could be a better boyfriend, but I promise to make it up to you by being a fantastic husband. Jeon Desi, will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Tears flowed out my eyes, my smiled widened as I said. "Yes." I launched myself into Jungkook's arms and kissed him. When we broke the kiss he slid the ring onto my finger.

"I love you Jungkook."

"I love you too Desi."

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Next chapter will be my last official chapter. I might do a couple of special chapters. But keep a look out for my other story "My Bodyguard" I might release it earlier, it just depends on if it's ready or not.

And sorry the chapter is so short

Bye I love you guys so much! Saranghae<3